#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Should I Ask a Boy That I Know Likes Me to Be My Valentine? (The thing is, neither of us are allowed to date, so would that be the same thing)?

Me and this boy at my school like each other, however, we're not allowed to date. People keep on telling us that we should ask each other to be each other's Valentine, and honestly, I want to. It's just that, I'm afraid of rejection, but not because he doesn't like me, but because he's not allowed to date... I don't know what to do... PLEASE HELP!!! D:

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Give him hints. Make him ask you. "Do you have a Valentine?" "Any plans for valentines?" Boys are really bad at words. The best thing he can do, is by taking action and give you a gift. It's the action that counts. The words will come later.

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 4

• Surprise him with it. I don't give a flying fuck what any parent says, or any reason someone may have for not showing your feelings. It's stupid and should be dealt with or bypassed accordingly.

• Giving a boy a valentine, is not the same thing as dating. It just says you are thinking of him.

• Just ask him to be your valentine and tell him "let's see how long we can be together"

• Its valentines day you can say about your feelings, even every little detail its all about valentine

What Girls Said 0

Valentines Day