#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

How to handle Valentine's Day ALONE?

619

Most Helpful Guy

• Accept that its a moronic commercialised celebration that has nothing to do with love or romance and realise that you're drastically better off not celebrating it whether you are in a relationship or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• valentines day is superficial. think about it its the one day couples serenade each other with love. the other days are just normal. it should be like that everyday so its bs. dw you're not missing out and you wouldn't wanna be in one of those superficial relationships anyway

What Guys Said 18

• Watch movies, play games, eat and drink a lot and sleep tight, I always do it in every Valentine's day
    Do what you love to do
    You asked this question it means you are feeling lonely maybe , no need to hurry for a relationship, surround yourself with motivational and smart people, it will gives you positive vibes
    I can't type more πŸ˜‰
    I hope my reply will help you

• Thank you for the cheerful comment, yes i do kinda feep lonley

• Thats cool :)

• message me in inbox, I will give you some tips

• Alone as in ALONE, or not having a date. Cuz not having a date isn't an issue. Just hang with friends if possible

• Alone as in not having a date and as in kinda ALONE

• Well for me that just means that I got time for myself. Spend time with family or hobbies or go out! You may find your valentine ;)

• True, true

• Don't think/focus on it. Do something you really enjoy or spend time with a friend that's maybe alone as well and don't think about it. Be happy with yourself and your life and be grateful you aren't in a BAD relationship at least!

• Im 23 and I only have passed a valentine day with someone once xD just pass it with a friend, buy a chocolate for him/she, make it a fun day, not a sad day

• I mean... it's not the end of the world. We don't feed on relationships and sex, or are we? Single? Move on with life and work on yourself. In a relationship? Enjoy it.

• Do something to make myself happy, maybe order take out.

• I've gone through this for 20 years now so you're not alone.

• sit inside and binge watch your favourite show if its over rewatch it

• I love it. I can't stand that Holliday i want to be alone... but i want to see 50 shades of free!

• Quit whining and go make some money

• Quit moaning about my whining and get a life

• I'm already running my own food business and earning a good sum of money, hun'

• I buy a box of chocolates and celebrate lol

• With ease I did it for 22 years streak

• Message me. won't be alone anymore.

• Thanks for asking my question πŸ˜”

• Buy shit for yourself?

• It's not that hard

• Forget that the day has a name and treat it like any other day. Do what you would normally do on a Wednesday.

• I've been doing it for the past 15 years with no problem :)

What Girls Said 5

• Spend Valentines Day with an awesome friend or your family. Maybe use that time to be around the people that you care about the most. It doesn't necessary mean you need a boyfriend to celebrate Valentines Day with.

• When you're single valentines day is just another day, why treat it any differently. Just do the same thing you do every day. I never really understood these woes though because every time I've been single I enjoyed the break between relationships.

• Workout and then breath in fresh air. Maybe even plan something to do with myself. I should treat that special girl with love.

• I HATE valentines day! It makes me feel even more alone and unlovable...

I guess just watching movies and meeting woth family and friends

• Whaaa girls hate being single too? This is news to me. I guess we're not that different after all!

• I feel the same, i was in a relationship for 2 and a half valentines days in a row... Now im single

• eat eat and eat