#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

If you could delete only one thing from this world?

If only you could delete only one thing from this world, what it would be? And why you want to delete it (including feelings). Choose wisely, your frustrations are welcome šŸ˜ŠIf you could delete only one thing from this world!!!?

833

Most Helpful Girl

• The nuclear weapons, because the people should not let someone just play with it and threaten human lives because they just felt like comparing buttons

Most Helpful Guy

• Human stupidity.
    Think about what the implication would be. Racism is based on stupidity. Conflicts as well. Religion? Gone. Corruption? Those corrupt wouldn't be voted in. Violence too.
    I see many suggestion in coments, and I am capable to track significant portion of them to stupidity.
    I just cannot imagine how it would be done. :-D

What Girls Said 7

• I would delete all my past. I hate everything about what I was, who I used to be, whom I associated myself with, everything I ever did. I often ponder on having a really bad accident that would cause me to forget everything, and sure, realistically, it wouldn't change anything about my past, but it would make me forget it

• Iā€™d delete illness. I want everyone to always be healthy. No colds, no diseases, no malnutrition, no morning sickness lol

• Hatred! ( I believe that hatred is often the cause of racism, homophobia, violence, greed etc)

• killings, that no one can kill anyone... only time outs in jail... lol

• Racism or homophobia

• all money /all currency everywhere

• Poverty (which is a major cause of most of the violence in this world).

• LOL, the blue down vote on everyones answers šŸ˜‚ I wonder who it is? maybe the one blue anon who answered "feminism" who doesn't have a down vote? I guess we'll never know, haha.

What Guys Said 32

• Impulsive behavior. It would remove my step father, who was an impulsive child. Breaking everything and throwing tantrums. It would remove Chris, because he wouldn't have impulsively raped me. I wouldn't have to deal with assholes the same way, and life could be a lot more peaceful if everyone acted on thought, instead of impulse.

• I'm single on this Valentine's. So I'll probably delete all other guys from world.
    Though i might be single even then šŸ˜‚

• I really had to think about this one which is odd because of the amount of things that make me irate. Yet i don't know if i'd want to get rid of them.

I do that as a homeless person for 2 years that i'd love to see homeless and poverty be eliminated. That would help the economy, help prevent large portions of crime, mental instability and much suffering.

• Money. In a sense, it's the source if all our problems as a society. Without money there is not wealth caste system and a society would be much better off. That's assuming a system is enacted that adequately makes up for the potholes created by uprooting the basis of the economic system.

• Pain. Breakups and lost friendships will hurt less then. Even if all humans would become soziopaths/psychopaths then

• Homosexuality. Because of all the problems it causes.

• Racism is the one thing that needs to go. I believe we can all do without that.

• Honestly? I would just delete myself.

Like that *snip* and I'm gone forever.

• The enlightenment? That shit fucked us up... Like common' you can't argue against me.

• Technology...

• SJW's

• Raisin cookies.

• Lying/dishonesty

• Love for my ex

• I would delete lying.

• Pessimism

• Money.. I'd gladly go back to barter

• Willful ignorance.

• Beauty products... Aka fraud kits.

• Communism

• More from Guys
    12