#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

What is a good Valentine gift for a guy?

What is a good Valentine gift for a guy? He gets me something every year, and I always feel bad, and usually get him like chocolates or something. I want to get him something better then that. Any ideas?

121

Most Helpful Guy

• Get him something he would be interested in. Ex: if he likes watching sports get him a jersey of his favourite player. One thing that my girlfriend impressed me with was a deck of cards with 52 reasons she loves me written on each card. Guys typically love beer.

• That is a cool idea too.

Most Helpful Girl

• I got new lingerie that I’ll wear. And a hat for his hunting. Something he needs but won’t buy for himself is always a great idea.

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 20

• If you have a solid guy on your hands, you should be a light in his day, so you are the gift. It doesn't have to be physical, just a moment eye to eye and tell him what he means to you and why.

• Sex is fun. But something more thoughtful, or effort put into it than just sex.

• Like what do you suggest?

• Go to a decent store and smell all of the colognes and pick your favorite and get him a bottle. Get him a cool watch or a dope headset if he's a gamer.

• Get him something that he likes i. e. cloths or something sexy a nice deodorant.

• As far as gifts goes, for me, I'd always like a watch, cologne, or some electronics. LOL I want an electric toothbrush for my birthday and nothing else.

• Candy!!! For real though, I would strait up marry a girl if she gave me a box of my favorite candy on Valentine's day.

• Get him a sex card and put a sexual act on it and he can use it once anytime he wants

• Nothing, because then he's beholden to get you some stupid gift for a shitty holiday.

• Male lingerie

• What is male lingerie? Lmao... or do I wana know?

• Lmao. I don't think I have ever seen tight underwear on a guy before... well maybe a Speedo.

• What? Breifs, boxer briefs, trunks, etc

• Powerful pc

• He just built one about 6 months ago lmao... Or that would be a good idea.

• A video game on his wish list?

• A blow job. Seriously. Wet and sloppy. :)

• Uh? You.

• Come into the room wearing lingerie

• Steak and BJ

• Get him a strap on for you to use 😁

• Chocolate box

• A pack of Condoms.

• Don’t have to spend a dime. Seriously just a long romantic quite night and she spoil the hell out of him and take your time. You can wear sexy lingerie, light a candle, give a nice full body massage and then a lot of good foreplay and make incredible love? Then cuddle together naked and scratch each other’s back. Or, Maybe tell him or give him a card that says have your way with me or I’m at your wish, and he gets to do whatever he wants to you or make you do to him?

• "a big booty hoe"

• What is that? I'm hoping you dont mean it literal.

• Were you dropped on your head as a child? In what universe is getting a spouse a stripper a good idea? Nothing says i love you more on Valentine's day then having a bare assed bimbo dry hump your partner. And by the way... You would have to be with someone longer then 5.3 min, in order to classify as a relationship, so I guess you won't be finding out just how bad that would go over anytime soon.

• Ok, fair enough. Then why don’t you dry hump him then?

• Apply lip gloss... Kiss on piece of white paper.. Make it a photo frame and present it...

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Valentines Day