#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

What is the creepiest thing the opposite sex has ever for you when trying to be romantic?

I once had a boy give me a really bad drawing of me with crosses all over my face, been serenade more than once, once in front of my whole school, one guy came to my bedroom window at 1am, been proposed to by someone I knew for one day and so, so much more 😂.

Sounds mean to laugh at someone trying to show their feelings towards you but I wanna see if anyone can relate. It can also be something you did that you regret and came off creepy when trying to be romantic.
Done* sorry my phone doesn't like this site

38

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't laugh when someone does something sweet for me. But I did think it was "cute". And I've had my share of un-reciprocated acts. Showing up at the middle of night, roses, surprise gifts. Been there, done that.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was 17 , I was shopping in my local shopping mall. And a random guy, who I'd never seen before stopped me and gave me a Valentine's card. He just smiled and said" this is for you, from me" then he walked off. It was about a week after Valentine's day though lol I guess at the time, I didn't think it was creepy , but it was strange.

What Guys Said 7

• I've never had a girl do anything that was creepy. I' had one time where her behavior seemed a little strange, and so I didn't interact with her when I probably should have... but that was only because I had a hard time believing she was interested in me (due to a lot of reasons, which I won't go into unless you ask).

• Well, nothing like that has ever happened. I have always been single and I wish to remain single forever, so your scenario will never become a reality.

• You got lot of admirers 😂😂
    I don't have any creepy experience but once in highschool there were three girls in tution from another school always use to giggle when I pass by use to giggle a lot.
    One day I was sitting on last bench , there was paper on which heart with bow was made placed behind a girl and other two were watching sneakily it was cute 😆

• No one has ever tried to do something romantic with me

• She start barking like dog as I enter her doggy style.

• been stalked and grabbed in an unwelcome fashion

• She farted once we were making out

What Girls Said 2

• Stalking my facebook page and started talking about things in an intimate, insider-like way that I've never even mentioned to him before.

• Wow! You must be beautiful, so much that all those people confessed their love for you!

• 'Creepy' happenings though, nothing creepy happened to you?

• 😮 Coins? That is def strange...

• @Plumy yeah I think he had behavioral disabilities so I felt a bit sorry for him