#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Girls, Does she want me too ask her out?

A girl and i would always look at each other. Some of the time she was nervous and shy and others confident to stare. But I knew she was introverted as she's quiet with people
. One time she made extra effort to look good and was really nervous around me whilst waiting to print. She was fidgety and tried to sneak a look but looked away quickly. And she got jealous and avoided looking at me bevause I spoke to another girl. And didn't approach her.

2 weeks later I approached and she was quiet , shy and nervous. But still nice like wish me happy birthday and laughed at my jokes but not make eye contact instead looked me out the corner if her eyes up and down which she seemed happy around her friends after it. So I approached a few more times hoping she break out of her shell. . But she keeps giggling at things I do like putting her rubbish in the bin , talking to her friends about me all the time. Keeps looking at me in class. if she sees me looking. And secretely talking about me to her friends.

I compliment her and try to break her out if shyness she still quiet. So I stepped it up and complimented her 3 times in a row despite being nervous. but she was still very quiet and diesnt ask me questions.. so I was left her and wished her good luck and walked off to class and again she , talking to her friebds about me etc and all if a student energetic and I looked at her confused and she stares at me

The week after I stopped talking to her and didn't approach due to being busy with assignments. I normally talk with her friends and her but couldn't on that day. But when I passed her friends was staring at me a lot more? .. and later in the day i seen her. She Made lots of effort to look nice again. she kept sneaking glances when I wasn't looking and when I spoke to my friend she gave me a really sad look and looked in my eyes and looked away slowly. .
get confused why she was nervous and then confudent. But then really quiet and never asks me questions and twirling her hair to not making eye contact. . But wheh i leave all of a sudden she's talking about me and I look back confused she stares. ..

But then she got made loads of effort to look nice when sge saw me next I complimented her. But I didn't approach.
Her friends stared and she looked at me when i wasn't looking and when i faced her way she looked at me like sge was sad?

1

What Girls Said 1

• Yes she likes you. But she's too shy. You should talk to her one day and say “I need your advice. I like this girl and i think she likes me. But if she doesn't loosen up soon, i may have to move on. So, do you like me or no?”

• That's quite a good one , very aggressive but I like it lol... it's so confusing , because before I ever approach. She sometimes would darts her look away quickly and nervously and others she would stare quite confidently I only see her Weekly on a Friday. But one time after 4 weeks of glances she made a significant amount of effort on her appearance which I know can be a sign that she wants to grab my attention or help her confidence. . But her nervousness dud show when sge was waiting at printer and kept ewe I could see her.. she didn't know how to stand then sge stopped and tried to sneak a glance nervously and looked away quickly like she didn't know to look or not.. but sge had to completely turn to see me so it wasn't accident.. 5 mins later before sge went to hand essay in she saw me talking to another girl on her way out.. she stared at me. And when I return to my desk in could see her outside walking whispering to herself looking upset and embarrassed. Continued

• She clearly liked you. So just say what i told u to above

• OK I will say it lol