#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Are there any couples who aren't celebrating Valentine's Day?

Because everyone I know that doesn't care about Valentine's day is because they're single. Although guys don't care about it much, even if they're in a relationship lol Are there any couples who aren't celebrating Valentine's Day?

1113

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey man... it's a day... the sun rises on that day just like any other... some retard years ago said "this will be valentines day" and people ate that shit up...

it's up to you what you celebrate and when you do it...
    if you want to celebrate it do
    if you don't, don't
    if you want to do your own thing then maybe choose a different day and time and say "you're more special than Valentine's day" then do something awesome.

ez.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• We don't really celebrate it much at all, sometimes it's like a small gift or a meal out but we're not doing that this year. I think we're going to bake some cookies or cake or something to at least do something nice together but other than that, we're ignoring it this time

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • so you're not really ignoring it, you're doing something, however small, is something.

• Kind of. We bake once a week at least anyway so we're really just doing what we usually do on a different day. 😂

• ah hahaha ok :D

What Guys Said 12

• To be honest nowadays the world makes you feel like an alien if you are not excited about valentines day because they have to sell us the products and services that they push using it as an excuse.

When a person is in love, everyday is a normal day and every day is valentines day. Love is meant to make us feel elated and happy everyday. Singles feel worse because it seems everyone and their uncle don has a date on Valentine's except for themselves.

• I hate the day. I feel too pressured to do something special. Why does it have to be one day.

• Me , daft thing to do for one day what about the other 365+ days. Pay through the nose for a card , can be just as romantic...

• Me and my girlfriend honestly I don't see the big deal you should show your partner you love them every day

• Already celebrated it on Thanksgiving because why not

• Me and the wife ain't.. but then we don't need v day to express our love

• Haha we are legends.. We celebrate our great festival.. MAHASHIVRATRI ❤

• what's that?

• oh I always wanted to know about that god! I know I could google, but since you know, what is that god about? What are Shiva's powers or why do you worship him/her?

• Shiva is immortal.. he is the one and only who cares for his devotees.. he is the sign of purity.. he is biggest among all..❤🌷

• My wife and I don't do anything on VD

• Yes, There are many

• Yeah

• Idc about it

• I dont have a partner

What Girls Said 10

• Well yeah, we don't celebrate Valentine's day with my boyfriend, but that's because Valentine's day is not celebrated as such in Finland.

• oh yes I heard is just about friendship right?

• Yes. It's a day for friends instead of lovers.

• I don't know what my boyfriends got cooked up. Honestly I am not really even expecting anything from him. I'm so busy right now I don't have time to think about V-day. I'm working on that day anyway + going to school. I don't really care to celebrate this year and this is the first year I even have somebody to celebrate it with.

• With my ex I didn't celebrate it.
    Actually, I spent Valentine's Day with my friends and he with his.

• Me and my boyfriend don't really! After all it is a made up holiday from hallmark so they could make more money!!

• Nope, I love it whether I am in a relationship or not.

• I would like to but we'll have to see if time and money permit it. Either way as long as we are together I'm good.

• Yep. Am one of them.

• Not celebrating it. Never have, never will.

• Im not bothered with it and im not single

• Everyone thinks my friend and I are a couple, though we're not. I do like him though, and I wanted to follow Japanese tradition and make him something amazing... But he doesn't even really like chocolate... So, I probably won't do anything. Which is just as well.

• he doesn't like candy either?

• In Japan you are supposed to make a fancy, homemade, chocolate treat for the guy you like. Then if he likes you back he will ask you out on March 14 and give a gift as well.

It's just traditionally supposed to be chocolate