#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Is Valentine’s Day only for established couples?

I think it’s fine if you’ve been dating even if you’re not “official”

But what about crushes? Can you express yourself on Valentine’s Day without making it look like you’re coming on to strong?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Result
    Vote C

93

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not limited to established couples. Lots of people pick Valentine's to confess. Say what you will about the commercialization of this holiday, but there's an undeniable sort of atmosphere from all the people hyping it up that makes people a bit more susceptible to romantic gestures and approaches. On the other hand, confessing on Valentine's can also be bad in that the confessee might feel subconsciously obligated to accept and later on will realize that it was just due to the aura, that they accepted but in actuality they weren't as interested in reciprocating.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oops clicked wrong option.
    No I do not think it is established only for couples. I have already ordered quite few big flower bouquets for my female friends. One of them already received it today.

What Girls Said 8

• It's for whoever feels like celebrating. I mean, I personally don't care to celebrate it anymore. Last V-Day I went to go see How To Be Single in the theatre with a couple of people. And it was great. If you want to give anyone a gift, you can. However, if you are not yet on the relationship level yet, you might want to be careful. You don't want to send out the wrong message. If it's for a crush though, go on ahead. I think that's adorable.

• I honestly think Valentines day is 50% for couples 50% for crushes. So this is the day you def wanna make a move if u like someone

• It's unclear if the poll is for the question in the title or "Can you express yourself on Valentine’s Day without making it look like you’re coming on to strong?"

• Sure, if you want to, as long as you keep things appropriate for how well you know the person etc.

• Nope , its stereotype but to be honest it’s for people that really know how to love.

• No it could be a nice way to get to know each other better

• no its not thats why you ask them, will you be my valentine?

• valetines day dickless ( ım not alone)

What Guys Said 2