#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Searching meaning of love?

what is necessary for love?

14

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Love defined in a dictionary is nothing more than "a deep seated affection." With that said I will define it as nothing more than affection. You can show your kids affection, you can show your parents affection, but you're lover... they may also receive your affection but there is something else there that is often confused with this thing called 'love.' Infatuation maybe... lust... attraction I guess. Meh, muh semantics.

Valentines Day

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• A combination of care, trust and lust are required for love. The meaning differs for everyone. The meaning for me is when the person you like if they were to change in any way you'd stop loving them. When you think someone is perfect exactly the way they are that's when you're in love. If you wanna change someone it's for your own needs not theirs.

• Love doesn't exist. Ice just saved you time, money and emotion. Thank me later.

• A sould mate

Valentines Day