#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

I'm meeting two girls on Valentine's Day. What is going to happen?

One girl that I've known for over ten years is getting together with me on Valentine's Day and a goddess who is selling chocolate covered strawberries will see me again in person on Valentine's Day. I don't know what to do. I'm going to hug the girl I know really well and I'm afraid the goddess will get hurt. Same thing if I hug the goddess, the girl I know really well will get hurt. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but I don't want a relationship with the girl I know really well. She isn't pretty, she's super short, she's a lot older than me, there are a few things that turn me off, and she doesn't like music that much. The goddess is completely opposite. She's really beautiful, she's slightly shorter than me, she's younger, she turns me on, and she loves music. I'm going to buy two packages of chocolate covered strawberries and then hug her. Then the other will get hurt! WHAT THE HELL DO I DO?
Here's a surprise! The goddess and I saw each other. First she gave me the chocolate covered strawberries, I payed her the check, we hugged and got a picture of her and I together.

Then my mom drove me to the other girl's house. We had dinner and watched the movie Courageous!

No feelings were hurt!

SURPRISE!!!

35

Most Helpful Girl

• I get why the goddess is meeting you. To sell you chocolates for whomever your “valentine” is but why are you getting together with a girl you are not attracted to on Valentine’s Day? She’s going to get the wrong impression and be hurt. Hug or not.

• I want the goddess to be my Valentine.

• After the goddess leaves, the other girl and I are going to her house for dinner and movies.

• Yes, the girl you are not attracted to at all. The girl you don't want a relationship with , who (as you say) isn't pretty, is super short, and a lot older than you, who does things that turn you off and this is the girl who doesn't like music that much. But sure. Do ALL youve got planned on VALENTINES DAY, all while not wanting “to hurt anyone’s feelings”

Most Helpful Guy

• My advice is to descretly hug the goddess. Heck when your alone with her you better flirt or else man. Heck just a good compliment will do if your not alone.
    My hugs are for friends and I have a female friend like you described.

So what is the story are you meeting them and they are together?

Valentines Day

What Girls Said 2

• You will just have to be honest and not meet on Valentine's Day. I don't know what type of person she is but when my crush and I went to the movies, bar and a restaurant, and he only invited me to watch him sing and play his guitar at open mic night. I thought it was a date and got my hopes up and I was crushed when it wasn't a date and was really hurt when I saw the girl he actually liked. So just tell her the truth. It's not Valentine's Day yet to let her know.

• Why in the world are you meeting them together?

• Reschedule the one you like less. Trust me, this is a really bad idea.

• I can't. She's having eye surgery the next day and then she starts her job at the zoo. The goddess and I don't know too much about each other. Someday, we're going to start dating but right now, I'm just buying some chocolate covered strawberries because my mom and sister really like them and to help her raise money for her mission trip to Haiti.

What Guys Said 4

• Wtf? Should've just met the goddess dude. If she's willing to spend V-day with you that's a great sign. You're friend is probably just gonna cock block.

I'm not saying you shouldn't have bought her something too, it's nice you did, but fuck man. Try and just get a date with the goddess. You don't like your friend and that's final. It needs to be out out there or else the goddess is gonna think you just trying to be a fuccboi

• That’s a tough situation, just try to keep things neutral. I know it might seem unusual but you might want to consider handshakes instead of hugs.

• Wow wtf did I just read

• My dilemma when I see these two girls at the same place at the same time!

• You need to be in private with each girl.

Valentines Day