#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

What would be your perfect valentines day?

Since it's coming up, I thought I'd ask to see what you guys come up with.

519

Most Helpful Guy

• Spending time with partner and trying my best to know her more. This day I would switch off my phone and ask her to do the same. It would be like any other day but with more affection. I would try my best to make her feel special and expect the same from her.

Most Helpful Girl

• I already had it today (I celebrated valentines day early). But we went to his house and I gave him a valentines day card and present then we watched the Olympics and picked up food and ate it with his roommates then cuddled and watched Jurassic Park. It was perfect.

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 18

• With youuuu

Nah jk xD it would just be me n my SO being lazy at home all day with no responsibilities and just finishing it with a kind-of-romantic dinner xD

• A nice day with some sight seeing, not a lot of people, possibly some light sexual content in a secluded area, then making her happy with something she enjoys. Whether it be a meal, a specific restaurant, or bedtime activity.

• My perfect Valentine's Day would be getting my girlfriend some gifts and breakfast in bed and spend the whole days together and to finish it off candle light dinner

• It all depends on individuals tbh.. for me it would be going to a good movie.. taking long walks in parks and have a nice chat with my partner...

• Mountain ride in a Range Rover up in the alps or Italian mountains followed by a warm bed at the top of the mountain.

• An entire Blu-ray collection of the Marvel Cinematic Universe :I

• I had a perfect Valentine's day two years ago. Currently single, so it would be having someone by my side, even a friend.

• A travel to a beautiful beach with a romantic dinner in front of the sea to end in a jacuzzi hotel for the rest of the story use your imagination loll...

• You, me. Champagne. Bed.. lots and lots and lots of f**king

• Weed, pizza and Rick and Morty

• Having someone.

• Cooking together.

• Not celebrating

• You in a lingerie in my arms

• @Finchie40 lingerie will suit you more than to her. I don't want to imagine how you would look in it, but it would be perfect for you. Hopefully, you'd be spending your Valentine's day in a mental asylum. You don't need to answer my friend's questions again if you can't do it appropriately.

• Having a v-day with someone would already be nice

• Making up at the lover seat in the cinema.

• Riding bikes and eating food

• Having a girlfriend

What Girls Said 4

• A romantic dinner, desert, drinks, giving each other presents and spending it with your Valentine 😍

• No expectations.

• One where you don't spend extra money

• I don't have anything different on Valentine's Day

Valentines Day