#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

What would be your perfect valentines day?

Since it's coming up, I thought I'd ask to see what you guys come up with.
What would be your perfect valentines day?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Spending time with partner and trying my best to know her more. This day I would switch off my phone and ask her to do the same. It would be like any other day but with more affection. I would try my best to make her feel special and expect the same from her.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I already had it today (I celebrated valentines day early). But we went to his house and I gave him a valentines day card and present then we watched the Olympics and picked up food and ate it with his roommates then cuddled and watched Jurassic Park. It was perfect.

1|0
    0|0
Valentines Day

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• With youuuu

Nah jk xD it would just be me n my SO being lazy at home all day with no responsibilities and just finishing it with a kind-of-romantic dinner xD

1|0
    0|0
  • A nice day with some sight seeing, not a lot of people, possibly some light sexual content in a secluded area, then making her happy with something she enjoys. Whether it be a meal, a specific restaurant, or bedtime activity.

0|0
    0|0
  • My perfect Valentine's Day would be getting my girlfriend some gifts and breakfast in bed and spend the whole days together and to finish it off candle light dinner

1|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on individuals tbh.. for me it would be going to a good movie.. taking long walks in parks and have a nice chat with my partner...

1|0
    0|0
  • Mountain ride in a Range Rover up in the alps or Italian mountains followed by a warm bed at the top of the mountain.

1|0
    0|0
  • An entire Blu-ray collection of the Marvel Cinematic Universe :I

1|1
    0|0
  • I had a perfect Valentine's day two years ago. Currently single, so it would be having someone by my side, even a friend.

1|0
    0|0
  • A travel to a beautiful beach with a romantic dinner in front of the sea to end in a jacuzzi hotel for the rest of the story use your imagination loll...

0|0
    0|0
  • You, me. Champagne. Bed.. lots and lots and lots of f**king

0|0
    2|0
  • Weed, pizza and Rick and Morty

1|0
    0|0
  • Having someone.

1|1
    0|0
  • Cooking together.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not celebrating

1|0
    0|0
  • You in a lingerie in my arms

0|0
    2|0
    • @Finchie40 lingerie will suit you more than to her. I don't want to imagine how you would look in it, but it would be perfect for you. Hopefully, you'd be spending your Valentine's day in a mental asylum. You don't need to answer my friend's questions again if you can't do it appropriately.

• Having a v-day with someone would already be nice

1|0
    0|0
  • Making up at the lover seat in the cinema.

1|0
    0|0
  • Riding bikes and eating food

1|0
    0|0
  • Having a girlfriend

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• A romantic dinner, desert, drinks, giving each other presents and spending it with your Valentine 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • No expectations.

1|0
    0|0
  • One where you don't spend extra money

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have anything different on Valentine's Day

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes