#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

I'm thinking of giving my boyfriend a sexy lap dance. Would wearing just his button down shirt and high boots be sexy enough?

120

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd prefer high heels and the shirt, with sexy, black rimmed glasses and your hair in a bun (with your favorite slutty lingerie on). Then as you're dancing for him you unleash the bun and undo the shirt and go on from there.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• That would be something for the second part of the act. I find the stripping part the sexiest. Personally, I think if a girl dressed up for me I'm already impressed. They when the clothes come off one by one, that's just fucking hot. Maybe start with a song to strip down to your lingerie, then a second song for the sexy lap dance. But it's very subjective :) I like the build-up. Some guys just like that less. Lucky dude, nonetheless.

• Ya that or like one of his favorite jerseys. I know one time my ex now but when we we're together i had that blanket thing with the arms on it i forget what its call. But it was of my favorite nfl team and she came out of the room just wearing that OMG was that ever so sexy.

• You have to ASK? Shirt, boots, no bra, no panties? YOU HAVE TO ASK?

You probably won't be able to finish your dance. When my wife dresses like that, I'm demanding to eat at the Y (if you know what I mean) within 5 minutes.

• That’s a really tough question. I think I speak for most guys here when I say that we usually need to see what you’re talking about before we rush to judgment.

• See if you can get a hamburger costume, much sexier

• Girl he will be rock hard. In seconds. Well I would be.

• oh yeah that's the best thing about having button down shirts

• Yeah it shud be good enuf to arouse him. Given ur good body n dancing skills.. enjoy it..

• Yes as long as you take off the shirt while dancing.

• Depends if he likes you in that! He would love it.. i would

• YES INDEED
    NO panties, nothing under

• I wouldn't complain. Naked would be better though!

• Are you kidding me? This is horny as said.

• yup i would like that

• Absolutely go for it

• Definitely

• Sounds good

• Your awesome

• High boots would completely turn me off. But perhaps he likes that.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!