#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Your thoughts on Valentine's day?

I'm not personally a fan, it could come from years of being single but I also don't think there should be a specific time of year one shows they love you. I think it can put pressure on people.

318

Most Helpful Guy

• No thoughts, just another day and should be treated as such. Why give in to the pressure of corporate america to spend money you don't have. If you are a good boyfriend your spending money on your girl all the time already , with dinners, vacations , nights out, brunch, pizza, movies, incidentals etc... Also it's geared towards women and not men? Confusing when most of the time men are the one's putting out money in the relationship anyway. Get your mom some roses that's about it. Otherwise forget it.

Most Helpful Girl

• People seem to think valentines day is only for romantic love. But its not. I love my family, I love my cat and i love my friends. I wish them a happy Valentines day and make cookies or give candy, sometimes funny valentines. Its annoying to hear single people boohoo about being single for valentines day, like do you not realize how many people on your life love you?

Of course we should tell people we love them all the time but honestly life does get in the way. Having a holiday for it gives us dedicated time to step back a moment and really give attention to those who are important to is.

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 17

• A complete waste of time and nothing more than a commercialized day. There are 365 days in a year to make your significant other feel special. Be creative, be spontaneous, and don't be a drone waiting for a specific day.

• It was nice as an excuse to eat heart candies in school, but overall I think it's an obviously bad idea to create a holiday that can only be celebrated by certain people while everyone else is left out.

• One should love their SO every day and surprise them from time to time. Not once and on a specific day with all the other couples in the world. That's not thrilling and cliche.

• I guess I've always been single so I was never able to be a fan.

• Why should there be a one day focus on love?

when it should be the focus every day?

• Waste of time and money. There's plenty of people out there who laugh at the craziness rather than get wrapped up in it. Look for them

• I's a commercial vibe since we love our girl or guy 24/7 and 365 days a year <3

• I totally agree, u don't need any particular day to tell ur loved ones that u love them. It can be done any time.

• Holiday made up by corporations to make big money off of suckers

• Meh. Just another day. I honestly don't see anything ever happening in that part of my life.

• Commercial rubbish, tell someone you love that you love them everyday

• I to not a fan for the same reason. To many years with no one to share it with.

• Was single 22 years never effected me

• Hallmark holiday that aims to capitalize love.

• Going to be alone so it doesn’t matter

• Single bell single bell single all the way.

• A time for love making.

What Girls Said 2

• I think Valentines is great if you have a crush on someone & use the day to tell them. But when you’ve been with someone for many years, you don’t need a special day to tell them you love them when you should tell them everyday anyway!! Personally I think if your in a relationship your anniversary is more special than Valentines anyway.

• I. Hate. It. I feel like a straight up loser and a loner while I see all my friends off happy with their lovers

Valentines Day