#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

I think I like him, Should I ask him out? And how?

Last year (last year of primary school) we were close, like we talked about some pretty deep stuff, not emotions, more like the universe and stuff. It was nice to finally meet someone who was ‘on the same page’. Towards the end of the year I began to have feelings for him. I didn’t know what they were so I pushed them away, I thought it might just be BEST friends or something. Now we both go to the same high school. He is only in my maths class. But anyway, we started high school and basically didn’t speak science the last day of primary. Now it’s about 5ish months later and it slips in to my mind that I used to maybe kinda slightly like him. Soon after I was at a sleepover with my friends and had an epiphany realising that I like him, but it might of been the sugar or lack of sleep. Scince then certain things remind me of him. but I am socially awkward, and a bit shy. I don’t know still if I do like him (probably yes) but even so then what do I do about it? He isn’t a ‘popular‘ boy he’s slightly over weight w pale skin freckles and glasses, let’s just say I didn’t fall for him over his looks. He is super smart and can have Intellectual conversations. how do I confront him? there is no casual way to do it, and ther will be no miracles with us being put in a group for something. And I doubt he likes me, I’m not much to look at and I’m to quiet for people him to notice me because Of that. So he won’t make the first move, so I have to. But first I have to figure out if I even like him! The more I think about it the more I think yes, but this is like my first proper crush so I’m not too good at reading my emotions. But assuming I do like him, what do I Do about it?
Valentines Day is next week so this could be my chance to tell him without seeming too forward, but how do I tell him? Should I make a card? Do I just walk up to him and say it? Do I get a friend to say it for me? Do I pass an anonymous note? PLEASE HELP ME!

13

Most Helpful Girl

• You still have your whole life don’t worry about relationships

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 3

• Wait until you KNOW you like him. Then do it over SnapChat. Cliché doesn't work in the millennial world.

• Nah man you dont have the balls 😂😂😂😂😂👌👌👌👌👌👌💦💦💦💦💦🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• A card is a good idea.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Valentines Day