#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

How would you describe the partner of your dreams?

Even though Valentine's Day is next week, many of us don't have that special someone to spend it with. But, if you could just imagine the person of your dreams into existence, what would they be like?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• The one who will fulfill the most important allegiance to your bond when the time comes that no one left to want, be and ride with you... ie. Wear and tear, saggy and rough, losing HD... I mean when your expiration is really becoming clear and better in forecast...

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone who is caring enough that makes me happy at the sound of his name. Sweet, sensitive, honest, says beautiful words to me with love, not afraid to be mushy bc it's just us only. Calls me a special name that no one else has but me only. And he is romantic.

What Guys Said 2

• Thoughtful, caring, passionate, patient, ambitious.

• My girlfriend

What Girls Said 3

• Personality wise: Loyal, funny, honest. Physically: bright blue eyes and an average build.

• Have a good sense of humour
    Loyal
    Understanding
    Educating me
    Taller than me

• Skinny black guy with glasses, almond shaped eyes, and slightly curved nose.