#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

What to give my boyfriend for Valentine's Day?

I actually don't know. This will be our first Valentine's together and I want it to be special. Help.

1020

Most Helpful Guy

• Well not sure how he is as a boy but I didn't really like the real cheesy Valentine's gifts you can just get by the masses in every store around the corner. Something more personal, like a photo-album with photo's and stories of you two or something you share interest in, a fun day out or something you just know you both like. For me and I guess most boys, it is all about the love and excitement you put into it, no matter what it is

Most Helpful Girl

• > A game he's been dying to buy.
    > Merchandise from his favorite TV show.
    > His fave TV show in a box set.
    > Something he needs for himself that he's been talking about, like.. "I need a new shaver" or whatever he's mentioned that he needs.
    > Tickets to hang out with his pals at some game or whatever he's into.
    > An album of his fave band.
    > Gift vouchers so he can buy his own stuff.

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 19

• Why is everyone saying sex? That is for BOTH of you to enjoy. The answer is prove you know him well enough to not give a generic "men like this thing" gift. What does he personally want that he is putting off buying that you can afford?
    If you don't know him well enough to do this, make an effort to know him and find out.

• Honestly you don't have to buy anything, most men don't care about Valentines day they just won't say it. But if it's important to you buy him some jewels like a watch. And have sex with him after your date that's the most important part ;)

• Are you two intimate? You may want to offer something from that repertoire.
    If not, get him tickets to guy type of event (wrestling, racing, action flix, rodeo, etc) for some time later in the year but present it on Valentine's.

• Personally, I don't see a point in Valentine's day gifts. If you love someone enough, just being with them is a gift.

• Gift him a wrist watch, so that everytime he sees watch it should remind him the best time with you and remind him to get back to you faster after completing his job.

• Tell him you can't make it over something has come up, then show up in a naughty nurse outfit under an overcoat lap dance him and... you can figure the rest out...

• If he plays video games get him a new game or maybe a cross if he is religious

• Don't give him anything, he's meant to give you stuff.

• You can give him cheap chocolate and he's happy for 1 week

• A blow job he won't forget... better than anything you could buy!

• Blow job or anal are always good gifts.

• Fmf would be hard to beat.

• Guys are easy to please.

• Are you sexually active with him?

• Eggs

• A day of fucking

• Your body

• A dragon dildo

• A small loan of a million dollars

What Girls Said 9

• Often just doing something nice for your mate is better than a gift. Something thoughtful from the heart.

• People say sex like they don't do it every other day of their relationship. I say do whatever as long as you're with him

• I've been watching girlfriends surprise their boyfriends with puppies all day.. there ya go

• blow job, chocolates, frame u your both image, neck hickey, lots of romance, sex

• Food and whatever he likes most in bed, unless he doesn't do anything for you.

• the booty

• You know.

• A blowjob and some steak.

• A handmade card and a box of his favorite sweets?

Valentines Day