#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Should a girl get a guy a valentines gift?

All I️ got my boyfriend was a card and a picture of ya but should I️ get him anything else?

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Give him choclate and he will be happy... There are kitten-tongues... In our country they're named Katzenzungen i dont know how its named at yours... Ehm when you give him chocolate he will be happy

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If you expect roses, you need to be willing to give him shit back. I'm buying my man dinner and a video game lol.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 6

• All guys want for valentines is either sex, head or no celebration of the stupid holiday

• Only if you value equality.

• Yes she should

• Sex is traditional

• Absolutely. Otherwise would be sexist

• No just show him that you really care about him

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, it's not just about the girl, it's about he guy too. Try to make your gift equal to what you think he's going to get you.

• Yes.. Without a doubt

• I️ mean I️ know I️ do it’s just so hard because I️ don’t know what to do 😩 it’s my first boyfriend so I’m trying to learn lol

• Awe.. Think of somthing u know he likes or something practical for him.. And then also think of things he likes you to do