#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

What to get a guy for valentine’s day?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• @Tdieseler is dead on. Sorry, but Vday is all about for her. Guys only play along to get some action. Guys don't give a shit about flowers or chocolates. You can get him a funny card or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• I once gave a man one rose, and a box of sneakers chocolate bar. He was the best hottest man I dated in my life! He loved his Valentine's gift. Along with a super hero Valentine's kids card saying would you be my valentine's? What a special day that was when I was in college age 17 years old. 💖

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 8

• From what i hear... pussy works. lol.
    Valentines day isn't geared towards guys... we don't care about that shit. but if you wanna give something... again... pussy works.

• You may get inspired from other countries,

In Japan, girls have to cook something for the guy they have a crush on.. usually chocolate or something the guy loves to eat.

In France it's more offering a small gift to each other, it's not the gift that matters, just something that says "I care for you".

• A blow up doll thought I was going to say something different didn't u

• We all know what he wants for Valentine's

• Cologne , Roses, Watch, Wallet

• A girlfriend

• Steam gift card, Money, food, sex, movies

• Why?

What Girls Said 1

• Sex? Ham sandwich

Valentines Day