Do you usually give present to your close friends on Valentine's day?

What about you people in the friendzone, would you give your crush a present or just to a friend?
Last year I got present for two of my friends, just little sweets, nothing too much Do you usually give present to your close friends on Valentine's day??

522

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Very rarely i gave stuff to close family tho.

In grade school the school would pass out those cheap boxes of heart candy. Then youโ€™d give it to a friend... who would give it to another friend and so on. Cost $0 but actually meant something.

Most Helpful Girl

• This year, I actually did. I wrote my best friend a letter, especially because he just ended a relationship in the most terrible way and was really down

• Awww That's really sweet of you, me and my friends give each other a letter every year

• That's nice to know:) got attitude towards life! Here, many people are like: if you're not educated and not successful, you failed. And dont have fun, work! And be perfect!

Ok that's a bit exaggerated, but still!

• With "that's nice to know" I mean that you know how to celebrate, not that you're broke๐Ÿ˜…

421
  • No, fuck them. I give a present to myself. More cheese.

• I have not my dude friends though that just weird. but my female friends especially if they are single so they don't feel lonely or sad. it's day of sharing love not only in relationship but friendships as well.

• No. I have a hard time getting my own girlfriend a gift already lol. i'm not very romantic

• I like the idea of it but I'd worry they'd read into it too much. Sweet idea a though.

• I buy chocolates for coworkers, female friends , (if I see them) my sisters and little nieces.

• Thank God, last year was my 1st and only girlfriend, this year she was gone thank god, I hated her

• Nope, everyone I date & me think it's just lame shit XD

• I gave my crush flowers last year. I haven't seen her since then.

• Not really unless they are really close, and you know they got you something

• Not friends. Just my boyfriend.

• Yeah.. me too

• Nope

• No
    It's only for the one who you love

• I don't.

• Never

• I would if I had the cash.
    ... Or friends.

• Yeah if I think about it.

• Not a hope. But i cook her a dinner

• Nope

• nope, never have.

• No presents for me

• No usually not.

• No. No. No.

• Nope.

• Sad sad pink anon

• Here๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ don't eat it at once

• ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‡ ๐Ÿ˜‡

• Most probably no but if things go right we (me and my best friend) might go to auto expo soon.