#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Do you usually give present to your close friends on Valentine's day?

What about you people in the friendzone, would you give your crush a present or just to a friend?
Last year I got present for two of my friends, just little sweets, nothing too much Do you usually give present to your close friends on Valentine's day??

522

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Very rarely i gave stuff to close family tho.

In grade school the school would pass out those cheap boxes of heart candy. Then you’d give it to a friend... who would give it to another friend and so on. Cost $0 but actually meant something.

Most Helpful Girl

• This year, I actually did. I wrote my best friend a letter, especially because he just ended a relationship in the most terrible way and was really down

• Awww That's really sweet of you, me and my friends give each other a letter every year

• That's nice to know:) got attitude towards life! Here, many people are like: if you're not educated and not successful, you failed. And dont have fun, work! And be perfect!

Ok that's a bit exaggerated, but still!

• With "that's nice to know" I mean that you know how to celebrate, not that you're broke😅

What Guys Said 21

What Girls Said 4