#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

When at the mall didn't notice much interest in Valentines Day , is interest decreasing?

happened to be at the mall yesterday and walked around , noticed few of the stores with large valentines day displays were busy if even anyone looking at them at all , like gift card stores or jewellery stores , seen few people in dollar store vday sections as well.

is this a sign interest is low for valentines day this year? or are most men simply last minute shoppers?
I personally don't have any plans to buy anything but I'm not in a relationship

but considering its the Saturday before valentines day you think there would of been more interest.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Interest is decreasing because Valentines Day is dumb

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree interest is decreasing although not entirely sure why , the dollar stores were busier yesterday although only the odd person was buying v day related items and they've already filled shelves with Easter stock in parts of store

• indicating to me the stores have already decided its a waste of time this year and decided to cut loses early and move on to Easter items instead in the hopes they sell better

Valentines Day

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes

Valentines Day