#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

When at the mall didn't notice much interest in Valentines Day , is interest decreasing?

happened to be at the mall yesterday and walked around , noticed few of the stores with large valentines day displays were busy if even anyone looking at them at all , like gift card stores or jewellery stores , seen few people in dollar store vday sections as well.

is this a sign interest is low for valentines day this year? or are most men simply last minute shoppers?
I personally don't have any plans to buy anything but I'm not in a relationship

but considering its the Saturday before valentines day you think there would of been more interest.

01

Most Helpful Guy

• Interest is decreasing because Valentines Day is dumb

• I agree interest is decreasing although not entirely sure why , the dollar stores were busier yesterday although only the odd person was buying v day related items and they've already filled shelves with Easter stock in parts of store

• indicating to me the stores have already decided its a waste of time this year and decided to cut loses early and move on to Easter items instead in the hopes they sell better

Valentines Day

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Valentines Day