#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

How do single guys celebrate Valentine’s Day?

I am single and with v day coming up looks like I’ll be spending it alone so I thought about going to the comic book store, than my gram can take me to the movies where I can go watch a movie alone

528

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I lock myself in my room with 5 bottles of lotion

• I 😭... oh nooo

• I don't think they do

• Wait until the next day and get cheap chocolate ;)

• if a guy waits until the day after Valentine's day to buy you chocolate I would be telling him good bye

• @wayne669 I meant for yourself if you're single. But if my boyfriend got me chocolate the day after I'd just commend his good financial sense haha, the holiday is mostly a ripoff for companies to cash in on. My Mum and my stepdad always go to lunch the day after instead because places tend to lower their quality and raise their prices for Valentines, plus it gets uncomfortably busy. As it happens because we both have uni classes on the day and live far from each other I won't get to see my boyfriend until the day after, but that's okay :)

• at least you have someone to enjoy Valentine's with be happy with that

What Guys Said 27

• I mean, it’s there for a reason...

Just love yourself...

• The question is why would a single guy celebrate Valentine's day? why must they?

There is no reason or logic behind this.

• Normal day, if you want you can do something with your friends but like don't act like is a special day because for you, it isn't

• I am thinking strip club or asking my boss for more hours at work. trying to avoid the fact I am going to be 24 soon and still no girlfriend

• No reason for me to take off from work so i am working but you are just 13 and you should be worried about class tests and not Valentine's day, go play with your friends.

• it's like any other day. Nothing to be sad about or celebrate. I usually drink on wednesdays anyways, probably do the same thing haha.

• I always spend Valentine's day alone, you have a whole new hatred for it when it's your birthday

• You don't celebrate Valentine'sbday when you're alone dude.

• Dude, you're 13, do you what your username says, just chill dude. You have plenty of years to go to actually be alone on Valentine's Day...

• I guess I can't answer for others, but I don't celebrate it. There's nothing to celebrate.

• Dude just buy a PlayStation. Gift it to yourself love it. Added bonus it doesn't cheat on you

• It looks like I'll be getting candy that people bought from me for me. Huh.

• That's like asking "How do you celebrate the 28.01?" We don't.

• for me it's a very lonely day and depressed day and it makes me sad

• Kid you are 13 go play with your actual toys, games, and etc or just hang out with friends.

• With steak and beer.

• Dont celebrate it

• Porn

• i do it by hitting the gym

• They don't

• More from Guys
    7