#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Do you have any recommendations for a single person on Valentine's Day?

I feel like the Grinch but in Valentine's Day

1841

Most Helpful Guy

• Just don't worry about it. It's not a big deal. Number 1, if you don't have anybody then the day doesn't apply to you. If you want to obsess over something that has n meaning then go ahead. I'm sure that the day you get married, if you do, will be much more important than Valentine's.

I've never been on a date, I have no cares about Valentine's day.

• Definitely my wedding day is gonna be my most important day.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 40

• Disregard this day when single and if you are in a couple.

That's probably not helpful advice, but if all else fails, think about how all those couples clamoring in packed resturants at the same time as everyone else. Uncomfortable, bad service, lot's of money spent..

• Get with your other single friends and spend time outside a fancy restaurant then when couples walk out go all David Attenborough, and pretend it's a like a national geographic special on mating rituals. Or like a zoo, get all touristy looking, with disposable cameras.

• Not giving a flying one will work well , it is just another day. Single does NOT mean defective , more especially for males , as it is much harder to win over women , than vice versa. As a single dad , I know this means I stay single permanently , after my former marriage , am happy to remain so !!

• it's another day, mch like any other.
    Don't reduce yourself to a Tinder hookup just because "it's the love day"
    just cuddle up with another one of your single besties, have a wine, watch a movie... intamacy and love doesn't have to be sexual

• I'll be doing the same procedure as every day. But i'll possibly have a video chat with a girl who's also up to nothing special that day. We'll pretend to have a date with 400km distance.
    Gosh, I'm so cute!

• You could go roller skating, ice skating, or bowling with some friends. It'll take your mind off of Valentine's Day.

• Valentine's day sucks for single people. Don't feel like the Lone Ranger ! Don't give up either !

• Valentins day is silly anyway, so spend like any other day. Chocolate and flower stocks will rise. Buy some stocks? Lol

• It's nothing special, new or unique, it's another over fucking commercialized holiday, so just move along, nothing to make a big fuss about, your not missing out on anything new, special or unique here. There is also no need to worry or be unhappy about being single or alone, since technically, everyone dies alone eventually, regardless of whether they have a partner or not. I mean how often do both partners, both spouses, etc. ever die EXACTLY AT THE SAME TIME? Rarely, if ever, such as if they both died together in an earthquake, tsunami, or some other great catastrophic or cataclysmic event.

• Play Dark Souls 3 and invade some people.

Failing that, just do something fun and enjoy the company of good friends.

• Every year they have marathon of that crazy show cheaters on Valentine’s Day, single or not I never miss it 😂😂

• make breakfast, go to work/school, work out, take a shower, have dinner, read a book and that should keep you busy from 8 am to 10pm

• Are you attractive? Or do you just hate the holiday because of an ex boyfriend? Every year is a new year, try something new.

• Buy yourself chocolate, watch a movie, and congratulate yourself on another years time invested into finding the right person

• Treated like any other day. Wake up, go to work, come home, watch television till bedtime.

• Do what you usually do on a Wednesday, it is just another day.

• I'll do what i always do also you could order yourself take out.

• Book a table for two and place your vibrator on the other chair.

• By yourself some chocolate and coffee and watch romance films all night.

• More from Guys
    20

What Girls Said 17

• Buy a cheap heart shaped something for dinner. Split it with your friends. Drink something red or pink. Wander the Valentine’s isles at your favorite stores and plan out what you’ll buy cheap on the 15th XD

• If you don't want to celebrate it don't. Forcing yourself to do something isn't good.

However, if you are on the fence, buy a bath bomb, some bubble bath, a few tealights, a cheap drug store face mask and a box of chocolates and have a spa night. Watch a movie if you want or spend your night reading a book or eating a new recipe (or your favorite take out) The night can be special if it's all about you bc you're special.

• Yeah. Realize that it's just another day and you're just as single as you were the day before, nothing has changed. Relax and stop caring so much about a holiday that's faker than crusty cafeteria cheese.

• Get your single friends together and do something fun!
    Or don't. It's a Wednesday. Focus on work/school, and then celebrate the Lunar New Year at the weekend with dumplings (and hopefully a red envelope of money!).

• Find other singles to enjoy your time with or if you are comfortable alone spend an evening pampering yourself. Scented candles, a bath, decadent foods or desserts and a good movie. Or even a spa day to let someone else pamper you.

• This year is the first year I’m not hanging out with my other single friends: i scored a date!

I always organised a get together where we would watch films (any films, not just sappy love films) and chat. I provided a shit load of food and drinks and everyone always enjoyed themselves.

• I'm single and to celebrate valentines day - I went to Mcdonalds twice and purchased a hot chocolate.

• spend it watching good movies under a cuddly blanket. eat some chocolate too XD this is how i'll spend the day

• Thankfully I’m working alllllll day and night on V day so I don’t have to acknowledge it. Make yourself busy I guess.

• Is it really that necessary to observe Valentine's Day? Just let it be like another normal day, it's simple!

• Dont celebrate it it is just a commercial holiday and it is like any other day in the year dont need to celebrate it anyway.

• Go out. Treat yourself. Have a spa day. Go to the movies and watch a romantic comedy and be the confident woman you are

• How about doing whatever you do on a regular day? it's just another date in the calendar.

• Organise a party at your place. Invite anyone single you know.

• Love yourself.

• Wow I've never felt like the Grinch hahaha

• Hang out with other single friends or family