#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

I want to do something for a coworker for Valentine’s, but what should I do?

She said she likes me but we haven’t dated. She’s done a lot for me so I want to do something small for her. I don’t want to do anything too romantic since we haven’t dated, I just want to show appreciation for everything she’s done for me. What is a safe thing to do, that wouldn’t embarrass me or be inappropriate for work?

21
Valentines Day

What Girls Said 2

• If you know or have a clue about what she likes , get it on a T shirt. If she likes cats - get her a cute shirt that's comfy with a cat on it. Shell probably wear it to sleep or something - if not just get her a little gift food basket (I personally love those) or some cool chocolates that come in different styles. I recommend "Vosges" chocolates cause they're kinda expensive but unforgettable omg ❤️ - BUT ONLY if you're certain she likes you. Because these chocolates are so yummy.

• Just give her a simple box of chocolates or something super simple and meaningless.

What Guys Said 1

• Two thing that you could do.
    1: ask her to be your girlfriend (prepare to set a date first)
    2:Give her a note card

Valentines Day