#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Do you believe in romance?

Do you believe in romance?
  • Yes <3
  • Maybe :-/
  • No </3
    Vote C

1120

Most Helpful Guy

• I saw that the girl asking is 19. So if I gave her chocolate she might "break out of my arms.

• Forgive me sir, but I think that your answer here is pretty prejudiced. I only created this poll because I wanted to find out what the general public thinks about romance. What men and women of all kind of ages believe about romance and it's role in people's lives out of curiosity. I didn't create this poll in order to get an answer in why I cannot find romance or out of desperation or something like that. Yes, I am 19. And I know that in my age it's a little hard to find romance in both sexes. From a man of your age, I'd prefer to hear (and I believe everyone else as well) your experience and personal opinion about romance which I'm sure you must have acquired through the 70 years of your life rather than a derogating comment concerning the relation between my age and the question. Thank you.

P. S. I'm not sure what point you are trying to put across with this hideous GIF, but its presence alone is insulting.

• I read the rest. It is just a heart full of bugs instead of chocolates. YES I AM 70. I USED TO BE SO SHY I WOULD NOT GO ON DATES SET UP BY FRIENDS. I LOST MY VIRGINITY IN THE MILITARY IN MY FIRST 2 OR 3 DAYS OVERSEAS. HOWEVER WHEN I RETURNED TO TAMPA AND WAS TAKING CARE OF SYSTEMS FOR THE PRESIDENT'S CODE TO DROP NUCLEAR BOMBS I DID NOT HAVEHIGH ENOUGH PAY FOR THE American GIRLS, MY LIFE WAS EXPENDABLE, CHANCES WERE THE GIRL WAS AGAINST THE VIETNAM WAR. YEA I WAS HORNY. A HIGHER RANK SERGEANT TOLD ME THAT TAMPA WAS SO BAD GUYS WERE VOLUNTEERING FOR VIETNAM TO GET OUT. NOW YOU SAY I HAVE EXPERIENCE. TYPICALLY IT WAS 2 YEARS BETWEEN HAVING SEX. I THINK MY LAST TIME IN 1984 IT HAD BEEN 5 YEARS AND THAT'S WHEN I STOPPED EVEN TRYING. YES I KNOW A LOT FROM READING BUT THAT'S ONE REASON I CAR LITTLE FOR LIFE. TRY EATING A SLICE OF BEEF WITH TWO PLASTIC SPOONS FOR THEY ARE AFRAID YOU WILL CUT YOU WRISTS WITH A PLASTIC KNIFE WHILE ON SUICIDE WATCH.. So I have questions too.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think romance is not just compliments its care for the person, like the one where they go out of their way even after the honey moon stage and do something for you. They are always there to support you and you guys still laugh together

What Guys Said 19

• I don't know. I think it's hard because when people get past the phase of infatuation they just want to give up. Actual love is knowing everything wrong with a person, not feeling infatuation, but knowing that you want to be in a relationship with this person. That they are good to you and y'all get along well. It's all what you make it. If you tell yourself you don't like them after, then you won't. It's all about getting past when infatuation wears off.

• Yes it does exist. But it is rare.
    I personally feel that it is born from passion. So if one person is very passionate about the other, that person can attempt to create romance, but it needs to be reciprocated to survive

• Yes i believe romance happens when we least expect it to happen.

• I did once. Then I stopped believing in fairy tales.

• If sex starts with a romance, it goes beyond 100 percent!..

• Sure?

• Sure, but not permanent romance.

• No πŸ’”

• I'd like to

• It definitely exists

• Anyone from kolkata may give me try

• Nope

• Nah it’s a figment of our imaginations

• no..

• Yeah

• I have no view on that subject yet whatsoever. And I refuse to decide before I figure out for myself what is what.

• Women don't fall in love, they prefer fucking around with strangers. They prefer empty casual sex over relationships.

• In general yeah, for me, no.

• Love is worthless. It only brings u grief

What Girls Said 10

• No. I believe it exists for others. But not for me.

• Yeah

• I do it come natural.

• Love and romance aren't true or real.

• You're 15. How can you say that you haven't experienced life πŸ˜‚

• I watch other peoples experiences.

• Still. You have a whole life ahead of you. I don't mean this in a disrespectful way either. Heck I'm only 17. I'm just saying I've felt love. It was real. Just didn't last as long as I thought. Don't let other people's bad experiences ruin it for you.

• Maybe

• it does exits but i am not having any

• Absolutely. For anyone that doesn't believe in love or romance, I encourage you to read the book called "The 5 Love Languages". It will change your life and your perspective on what true love is.

• I really don't think romantic love exists

• I think romance can do whatever it wants in life. I believe in it's success
    I believe in all of you

• No...