#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Ladies, will any of you be my Valentine?

Be my valentine, all you amazing single ladies out there! This is just for shits and giggles, as I am still coming up with something serious to ask. Feel free to comment in the comments section. No idea what you will talk about, but those of you who comment, I will be following and will reply to you! Anonymous mode is enabled for the shy gals!
  • Sure, I'll gladly be your valentine, random stranger-guy!
  • Hell no. I'm taken and shall not be sweeped off my feet by a random guy online!
  • Who the hell is this guy? Is he for real? Why am I even looking at this question?
    Vote C
  • I have no real opinion about this; I just came to see the results/comments!
    Vote D

3

What Girls Said 3

• ๐Ÿ˜‚ Hey if youโ€™re single on Valentineโ€™s Day, Iโ€™ve found itโ€™s the best day ever because chocolate all gets reduced in the shops and thereโ€™s some awesome presents you can buy yourself! And ya donโ€™t have to spend money on someone else ๐Ÿ‘ yay! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• true true !

• Poor guy's gonna throw his week's allowance on a stockpile of chocolate ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ chocolate he may or may not get to eat!!!

• He ainโ€™t eating my chocolate!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• I chose b, c, and d

• No thanks