#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Which deity Of love Is helping you find love?

#DeityLove Be Creative.

45

Most Helpful Girl

• I am in love in food. Does that count as anything? I don't need someone to take me out for shopping, restaurant, in fact I find these activities more enjoyable when I am alone rather than having someone follow me around the shopping centre just for the sake of it.
    I am in love with myself, and I don't feel lonely since I have a great family, and we are all going to central london this half term for my little brother's friend, I am so excited to eat aloo samosas and kebabs.

Most Helpful Guy

• The one and only deity, whom is love. God.

Valentines Day

What Girls Said 3

• I'd say Liber Pater, the roman god of wine and or viticulture. Helps the stress of finding love and having it go down. Just don't go overboard lol

• Aphrodite!

• Hmmm, Aphrodite doesn't really like me right now.

What Guys Said 4

• There is only God and Satan. Satan has hurt me hard and God has tested me 100s of times. I have a minus one body count meaning I killed nobody and saved one. My last sex was in 1984. I have been hurt so many times I canot feel it or loneliness. I am just concern about my few good years left to build fond memories with my woman. So, I take risks. My Secret Service friend (who I know is high enough to guard the VP at least) warned me not to become a "person of interest" for I did message Ivanka with some strong words of advice. The photos are 1. what I may have to sit down and accept voluntarily so I cannot be made to talk and the power I am trying to organize into one force.

• The cupid from Supernatural, he's fucking it all up :D

• None. I have no one and probably never have someone

• If I had a choice?
    Áine the Irish goddess of love

Valentines Day