#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Would you think a girl is crazy/weird if she wears a short skirt in 45 degree weather?

I’m trying to impress my crush tomorrow (considering it’s Valentine’s Day) by wearing a really cute outfit but I don’t want people to judge me for wearing a skirt in that weather. I don’t think 45 degrees is that bad. At least it’s not freezing😩 I don't know, do you think I should wear it?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• You won't impress your crush if you're shivering uncontrollably.

Wear something that's cute but weather-appropriate.

Most Helpful Girl

• As a Texan, WTF? If you must wear a short skirt, please put on some long boots and thick hosiery. Going bare legged in 45 degree weather is not comfortable, no matter how you cut the cake.

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 6

• I'm assuming you mean degrees Fahrenheit, rather than degrees Celsius.

• Yeah, should’ve said that. My bad.

• Nope you will be very cold and won't enjoy the date

• It’s not a date, just a day in college lol

• Will any other girls be wearing similar attire?

• I don't know if they will be wearing skirts but I’ve heard some of them say that they’ll dress up.

• 🙄... just cause I’m wearing a skirt? So a girl can’t look nice without people assuming that she’s “trying too hard”

• It doesn't bother me to see a girl trying to impress a guy. But. . . if you are the only one wearing a skirt because of the temperature, you will stand out.

• I would say she's stylish

• That's utter foolishness!!

• What is that in celcius lol

What Girls Said 1

Valentines Day