#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Does it matter if your s/o does something/doesn't do anything for you on Valentine's Day? If they don't, how will you react/deal with it?

Take you out for a nice dinner or cook a special dinner for you.
Buy you roses/chocolate.
Write you a handwritten love letter.
Plan a sexy night complete with lingerie and games ;)
Etc...

85

Most Helpful Guy

• It will be something special n something that your S/O will never forget ❤️❤️

• liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike?

• Likeeeee some exotic sex or for play kinky hot n steamy with wax n a little candy or something but make it all out to be about her tho

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter I guess

What Guys Said 4

• my left hand will do wonders for me... just like on any other day...

• Valentine's Day is not a big deal for us. I'm just gonna cook her a nice meal!

• It wouldn't bother me. I don't care for those things.

• Cook special diner for us sounds sweet

What Girls Said 7

• Even though I have been in relationships, I have never been with someone who gave me anything for V Day, so I dont really know the other side of this to make a proper answer. :(

So I'll answer it the other way - if I received something, I would probably be shocked and get emotional and cry lol

• It wouldn’t bother me. I hate when people expect their spouse or girlfriend or boyfriend to get them something or do something for them like it sounds selfish and not good. If my boyfriend doesn’t get me something I’m ok with it. I don’t expect anything from anyone people these days have such high expectations ( however it would be nice yet still I have mixed feelings but mainly I don’t mind if he doesn’t get me anything)

• I'm single, but even if I had a s. o I wouldn`t really expect something, cause I think it`s overrated but still it`s nice having a fun night in the bedroom lol

• You can't force someone to do things for you, if a person wants you and wants to show you they love you they will do it, you shouldn't have to ask or beg.

• Ah nope doesn't matter to me because smwhat matters is as to love each other

• It is just a commercial invention.

• i would dump him