#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Should I dress up on Valentine's day even though I am single?

I feel that it is quite obvious I am single, even from just seeing me, so would I look like I am trying to get someone if I dress up tomorrow? Or should I just embrace my singleness and walk around college in sweats and a comforting sweater?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Would love to see you dressed up adoring yourself as a confident and audacious woman.

I like your spirit , &
    have a nice day 😘

• are you following me around? you better not have went on my profile and checked out my other questions and opinions.

• blah, I abhor when people ask me that

• OMG I was so stressed out when I wrote this I ended up wearing super-tight jeggings and a bright tight blue T-shirt with cleavage, I totally over thought this one. Thank you all for commenting on this one Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Just wear jeans and t shirt if you wanna be on the neutral side

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 4

• This makes me want to dress in a tuxedo and go to a Denny's alone for a Valentine's dinner. Smiling the whole time like I'm on a TV commercial.

• For the most part, i do see females dressing to impress no matter what the day may be. I say dress up to your liking.

• Do whatever. Personally, screw it. I ain't even gonna shave.

• Wear whatever makes you feel good.

• ug, Valentine's day sucks, who made it up, a couple that did not consider the single people of the world because they were so self engulfed in their amazing relationship that just had to be publicized?

• Yeah, this is how we celebrate his martyrdom, apparently

• where did you get your information on the history of valentines day?

What Girls Said 3

• Valentines day is about love, so do what you love, love youself, be kind to yourself, and you have a great time !

• Do whatever you want

• With this one, I don't know what I want. I mean I want to be comfortable but I don't want to look like a loner who is considering starting up her own cat collection. I am not serious here, I am joking, I needed to make myself laugh right now I just feel so stressed I'm surrounded by couples everywhere I go, it is like they like being around single people the most I mean I was here first or whatever, blah.

• oh wait it did this time, cool!

• oh wait I am replying in the wrong spot, my bad

• It is up to you

Valentines Day