#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Girls, Ladies... What can I do for my boyfriend for valentines?

This is our first valentines
And I have no idea what to do... Any ideas will help
I need craft and food ideas
Please

7

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it's hard to give you ideas with so little information... i'm assuming that you live at the countryside (based on your name), surrounded with nothing around but farms, and it's like 50 miles away from the closest puny little town or something, i don't know what you can do LOLS! as for craft and food ideas, can't help you there either since i never met your boyfriend i don't know what he likes or dislike, only you would know XD

if you really want to go out to eat, book seats now or it's going to be a long wait with all the couples going out tomorrow. or cook and eat at home and go out for desserts at a pastry shop after dinner.

Valentines Day

What Girls Said 6

• Make him a nice steak with vegetables and rise and potatoes. Afterwards a dessert like ice cream?
    After that dessert just lay on the table, spread your legs and say „next meal!“

• Fix his favorite meal and make brownies for dessert.
    Most men don't really care about crafts and things like that.

• A night where you guys can interact and name bracelets?

• Cook him a nice dinner

• Go have sex and watch TV.

• Depends on what he likes

Valentines Day