#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Can you text Happy Valentines Day to a guy you’re interested in but not dating?

I really like this guy and I feel he likes me too because I’ve felt the attraction was there but we’ve never said anything about it. I’m in the middle of making plans to casually hang out with him next week, but Valentine’s Day is tomorrow. I do have to reply to his last message he sent today that he’ll find out how his schedule is like by Friday.

I was thinking of saying “Sounds good, let me know anytime you’d like to hang out again, I’ll be free this weekend and next week. Anyway happy Valentine’s Day!” Or “happy Valentine’s Day by the way!” At the end.

How would a guy take it if they received a text like that but you’re not actually dating the girl yet? Would it sound like I’m trying too hard to get his attention? Otherwise I can just send my message without the valentines part.

23

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, there is no problem with that one bit. So he even if he doesn't like you, Valentines day is a day of love and we all love our friends as well!

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 2

• Grow up and ask him to be your valentine properly. Happy Valentine’s Day means nothing

• No You can't it'll sound like thou want to fuck

What Girls Said 1

• I don’t see the issue with it. It’s just like any other holiday really

Valentines Day