#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Valentines first date?

what outfit should i wear to a Bertucci’s first date with a new guy on valentines day? do these have too much cleavage? i also could wear the white sweater in the first pic w black leggings instead of the skirt. which choice would be best? i also have dark blue jeans without rips in them valentines first date?valentines first date?valentines first date?valentines first date?valentines first date?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Your perfect and wear what's comfortable and it depends on the activity of the night I mean you don't want your gorgeous titties flopping about or popping out while doing some physical activity.. Also you want to keep him guessing I rate the ripped jeans red top

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like 1, 2, and 3. Number 2 without the leggings would look nice, and I super like number 1. Just go with what you feel is ideal, realistic, and makes you feel the most comfortable and confident. You look great either way, go get him!

0|0
    0|0
Valentines Day

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• 1st outfit. It honestly does not matter though your figure is phenomenal. He's going to be happy you're there period.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow you look so cute in the 2nd one! Just go with the 2nd one. I know if my girlfriend got these options I would like her to go with the 2nd one. Girls in dresses are so cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the second one but I think the fourth or fifth would be more fitting

0|0
    0|0
  • First one if you prefer not to show. But, umm red dress also looks hot

0|0
    0|0
  • All I can see is titties

0|2
    0|0
  • 2 is perfect !

0|0
    0|0
  • Either outfit 1 or outfit 2 without the leggings.

0|0
    0|0
  • The all red one

1|0
    0|0
  • Go with 4

0|0
    0|0
  • 1st or 2nd one is good

0|0
    0|0
    • but it’s just to bertuccis is that too much? he says he's going to dress decent but not too fancy

• gym wear

0|0
    0|0
  • First looks great

0|0
    0|0
  • First

0|0
    0|0
  • Go with the white dress, looks amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • The 1st one looks the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • The 3rd one

0|0
    0|0
  • First one for a first date

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd go with 2

0|0
    0|0
  • 2nd 👍👍

0|0
    0|0
    • but it’s just to bertuccis is that too much? he says he's going to dress decent but not too fancy

• No it is not that type. And that's why it will suits with his dress

• 1 or 2. #3 makes your waist look too wide. You need to use different undergarments to fix or wear something besides jeans with that top in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • Second😍😍

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• omg I love the first one so much!! It is VERY cute on you.

AND GIRLLLLLL WHERE DID YOU GET THAT BODYYYYY IM JEALOUS MANNNNNN

0|0
    0|0
  • Red shirt, white pants. I would wear it with some cute heels and red nail polish.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the jumpsuit on you.
    It's fun, sexy and classy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes

Valentines Day