#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Valentines first date?

what outfit should i wear to a Bertucci’s first date with a new guy on valentines day? do these have too much cleavage? i also could wear the white sweater in the first pic w black leggings instead of the skirt. which choice would be best? i also have dark blue jeans without rips in them valentines first date?valentines first date?valentines first date?valentines first date?valentines first date?

422

Most Helpful Guy

• Your perfect and wear what's comfortable and it depends on the activity of the night I mean you don't want your gorgeous titties flopping about or popping out while doing some physical activity.. Also you want to keep him guessing I rate the ripped jeans red top

Most Helpful Girl

• I like 1, 2, and 3. Number 2 without the leggings would look nice, and I super like number 1. Just go with what you feel is ideal, realistic, and makes you feel the most comfortable and confident. You look great either way, go get him!

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 21

• 1st outfit. It honestly does not matter though your figure is phenomenal. He's going to be happy you're there period.

• Wow you look so cute in the 2nd one! Just go with the 2nd one. I know if my girlfriend got these options I would like her to go with the 2nd one. Girls in dresses are so cute!

• I like the second one but I think the fourth or fifth would be more fitting

• First one if you prefer not to show. But, umm red dress also looks hot

• All I can see is titties

• 2 is perfect !

• Either outfit 1 or outfit 2 without the leggings.

• The all red one

• Go with 4

• 1st or 2nd one is good

• but it’s just to bertuccis is that too much? he says he's going to dress decent but not too fancy

• gym wear

• First looks great

• First

• Go with the white dress, looks amazing

• The 1st one looks the best.

• The 3rd one

• First one for a first date

• I'd go with 2

• 2nd 👍👍

• No it is not that type. And that's why it will suits with his dress

• 1 or 2. #3 makes your waist look too wide. You need to use different undergarments to fix or wear something besides jeans with that top in my opinion

• Second😍😍

What Girls Said 3

• omg I love the first one so much!! It is VERY cute on you.

AND GIRLLLLLL WHERE DID YOU GET THAT BODYYYYY IM JEALOUS MANNNNNN

• Red shirt, white pants. I would wear it with some cute heels and red nail polish.

• I love the jumpsuit on you.
    It's fun, sexy and classy.

Valentines Day