#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Does anyone else feel like dying on Valentines Day?

I’ve never had a boyfriend even though I’ve always wanted one. I also really get jealous and angry looking at couples.

122

Most Helpful Guy

• I’ve never had a girlfriend, I’ve never been on a date, nor have I even kissed a girl. Yeah, I suppose I get a little bummed out around Valentine’s, but it’s not all bad. You can get candy on the cheap the day afterwards.

• I don’t care about the candy, if I get fat I’ll never get a guy.

• I’m not strong at all, I’m scared of everything. The weird thing is that I’m afraid of being murdered yet sometimes I don’t want to live anymore. I want to chose how I go.

• I understand that completely. That’s a big part of why I bought my handgun. I want to go out on my own terms. The sense of control is comforting.

In any case, I think you’ll find a good guy who will appreciate you for you. Good things come to those who wait. I’ve been waiting 21 years, and I’m still waiting. Ciao, and good luck riding through Valentine’s Day!

Most Helpful Girl

• So don't look at the couples! It's just another day...

What Guys Said 21

• I'm so sorry for you. I know that feeling, because I've always had issues with telling girls my feelings. I've never really had an official girlfriend until now, but inofficially at the age of 21. Anyways, let me tell you one thing: somebody in your life will for sure have had a crush on you and maybe not have had the courage to tell you. Please, try and help them by approaching them to help ease their fear.

• Don't, embrace what you are. Whenever I get depressed about being single I tell myself im a stronger and better dude for it and for dealing with it. Just kick ass by working on yourself and a guy will notice.

• Soooooo dramatic!!! You are 19!! God, I was still a virgin at 18!!

Try new things. Ratchet up the change factor. Makeup. Go out. Join a club or group... or sporting club like baseball, soccer, anything. Get involved in activities.

• If your life is that miserable that not having a boyfriend makes you want to die, then getting a boyfriend isn't going to change that.

• same i always wanted a girl friend but i don’t get jealous because i know that i will find that someone one day and i kinda want to avoid dating because i don’t want to hurt anyone

• I never had a girl​friend too and I feel bad too. But I don't really feel like dying because I have something important to do

• Guys aren't allowed to be sad and forlorn so we pretend everythings fine. Go to a mall there will be loads of lonely guys all u gotta do is ask

• Hey your best to look for a special someone. And don't fret, you are very young.

• No not really. But I understand feeling jealous when looking at couples.

• Yes, but maily because of the promoting and not the day itself

• Maybe suicide. Although it would be shitty to do to my family.

• why don’t you get a boyfriend then? its not difficult..

• Nah... I just wanna go to sleep.

• 0|0
    • I hate Valentine's Day, too. It's a "no-win" day for me. Either I do nothing and regret it, or I do something for my crush, make a fool of myself, and get crushed myself.

• Yeppp

• Might be cliche but try match

• No more than any other day

• Heyy, be my girlfriend for a day?

• No not yet

• Lmao, lets kill eachother

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!