#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Should I wish my Friends With Benefits a Happy Valentine's Day?

Girls especially I'd like to hear from. Do you put any meaning to it? If yours sent you that, would you think anything of it, be happy, indifferent, what? If it matters, we've been "together" 8 mths now. I've got feelings but not sure if she does or not? I even debated sending flowers to her work, but don't think that's a good idea? Might just stick to wishing her a happy V day? lol Especially when I don't know how she really feels about me.

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep I think I know who is, just a hunch 😘
    If you never tell how you feel then you may never find out how she feels.
    Love is a risk worth taking.

From one ginger to another (if my guess is correct)
    Happy Valentine’s Day 💐

• Thanks! You too! You're right, I have to tell her. I'm going to try the next time she's over. Course, I've "tried" the last 3 times LOL. Couldn't get it out!

Valentines Day

What Girls Said 4

• Why not? I view it as wishing someone a merry Christmas or whatever.

• yes sure of course

• Valentine's Day greetings aren't meant to be exclusive to people who are in love. Even a stranger passing by can greet you Happy V-Day and vice versa.

• ha why not make it something more today? I don't wish my friends with benefits happy v bc I just want it to be casual

• Yeah, I'm afraid she might feel the same way but not sure? lol. And we won't be able to see each other today, so nothing more will be able to happen. Not today anyway lol.

• go send flower to her work then ! It still feels nice and from her reaction you can kind of tell if she feels the same way :)

What Guys Said 1

Valentines Day