#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Happy F*cklentine's day?

Shout out to all of my fellow singles out there!! Tell me your saddest story of valentine and i'll pick the best one for MHO.

I've never celebrated Valentine's day with anybody so i guess that is sad enough😂

229

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a Valentine's day story, but I'll share it anyways. This was a couple years ago, 4 orso I'd say. Back then I was a naive guy who would basically do anything to get approval of the girl I liked. Well guess what, she asked me out one day and holy hell was I happy. About a day goes by and she's at my door with a couple of mutual friends from school, and they ask if I wanted to come along with them, so off I went without a single doubt, that it was going to be a fun day. But about an hour in she asks me to go one on one and asks whether we can keep this a secret because of school and all. I found it a little weird but I agreed, so we walked back over to our group and not even 5 min after that talk they all tell me it was a joke and start laughing at me. God I was naive, but so were they, because they thought I wasn't going to do anything... I ended hitting one of the guys with us in the face making him cry, thats when I left. It hurt my self esteem a lot and till this day all I've had is rejections. I even had a good 1.5 year period in which life basically had no meaning and where If it wasn't for not wanting to put my family through such hurt, I would've jumped off a flat near our house. Luckily I ended up finding another group of friends at work about 1.5 years back, and they're amazing and have helped me a lot, and while I still have no girlfriend, I'm way happier with life and I've tried to help them as much as possible too.

Sorry for half an essay worth of writing 😂

• I read em all. Im glad you could get through everything and in better state now. I used to be bullied and made as jokes too by my classmates so i know how u feel

• I have better friends now but as a result of those bad experiences i have developed some kind of trust issues. I never open up about my problem to anyone in real life

• Question is: do you want to open up to someone, or is not important to you? I never did tell anyone I was feeling a little suicidal, but after I met one of the girls from my friend group we just kind of clicked well, and I trusted her enough for something that I wouldn't tell my parents or other friends. And she was able to help me, and I'm really grateful for that. (I did end up opening up about it a few months back with my mother but apparently she had already thought that something like it was bothering me back then, so I guess I could have told her regardless)
      If you do want to open up to me (after all its the internet, so It won't really have consequences or take a toll on a friend of yours) then be sure to tell me, but if you don't feel comfortable about it, then I respect that too.

Most Helpful Girl

• in high school, my boyfriend and I shared an anniversary on Valentine's Day which I thought was adorable. He got me nothing for Valentine's Day or the anniversary while I got him a couple things he liked when we spent the evening together. We hooked up in a random parking lot anyways. I went home and checked my phone to see he dumped me via Snapchat for another girl. Needless to say at the time I was completely devastated. He was my first love and yeah so that wasn't pretty awful at the time. I had finals the next two days and it was awful. I couldn't concentrate for anything.
    So sometimes having someone on Valentine's Day really isn't that great

What Guys Said 28

• Be me
    Prettiest girl in school asks me out
    Sitting at dinner (indian restaurant)
    Eat and chat for ages
    Stomach feels weired think i can handle it
    Shit myself
    Loud sounds tears across the room everyone goes silent.
    People behind me call a waiter and say i stink.
    I leave
    She walks out after me and says dont worry im into skat.

• My sad story was that i believe a girl a few year's ago that we have something special, i buy her a new car at Valentine's day and i broke with her after 2 weeks.

• The level of trust you gave to that woman...

• Probably you are a girl sure you will see more that man.

• love blinds

• It was 2013 and it was valentines day I was in school I bought a rose and I asked a girl to be my valentines after class she denied me and everyone in my class laughed at me

• I had a girlfriend back in high school who cheated on me and I found out like a couple of days before Valentine's Day. That sucked pretty hard. Not only was I alone on Valentine's Day, which was something I actually cared about back then, but I also had to deal with the heartbreak of being cheated on. It made me pretty bitter and cynical for a while. I'm over it now, but damn did that whole experience just suck.

• I was going to take my ex to a really cool event for newly weds. We got our tickets and were going to go She slamed the door on me and locked the door. Yelling we are not going. I spent a lot of money on these tickets. So I went to the event alone and it was so boring. I come home she wasn't there. so that valentines I was all alone. She cheated on me and was gone for two whole weeks.

• I don't have sad stories about Valentine's days since I don't care

• My birthday is 5 days after Valentine’s Day
    So I ignore it and look forward to my bday

• " I've never celebrated Valentine's day with anybody so i guess that is sad enough "
    - Hey are you competing with me. let me warn you, i will beat you at this game.., i don't need to place effort.. to win this..
    i carry curse of "FOREVER ALONE " on me..

• I got an injury
    Well next time you won't be alone

• Lol getting arrested for a single girl is bigger saddest thing lol

• Well woke up. Dropped my brother and sister at school. helped my mom in washing the house. Went to tution. Brought my mom a nice Garland (a different kind u wear it on head). Eat dinner.
    That's it

• Since I'm from Germany, I haven't celebrated it yet, even though I have no girlfriend, and I don't really care about Valentines day either though.
    The only sad thing is that I've got no girlfriend

• Well I asked my crush out on yesterday and gave her a gift, she said yes, now my childhood friend (who is her best friend) told me that she told her she doesn't like me.

• When somebody asks if had a date on valentine's? I'll say yes.. Only I know that it was the fruit dates

• I never had a valentine at the Valentine's day.
    To be honest I never had a relationship because none was actually there. It was only me who tried to get love and was betrayed.

• getting a long distance relationship but not talking to her and waiting for her to answer a question and trying to talk to her

• Yes well happy Valentine's day to all the singles, my story is that I don't even jerk off on Valentine's day coz I feel it's weird. lol

• Typing "*" In place of "u" Surely Won't take you to heaven...

• You too!
    I go spend the day alone in this river near me it's quite spontaneous.

• My ex left me for a guy that sells dope on vday

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 1

• Family ruined and nothing else