#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

How did your Valentine's day go?

How did your Valentine's day go?

1316

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s 5am on Valentine’s Day for me and so far it’s going pretty well

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • All the best lol. It's just time zone difference. It's 18pm in here

• Haha πŸ˜‚ I actually woke up early to get ready.
      Sadly spring retreated into a dark corner and were covered in snow

Most Helpful Guy

• I sent my crush a Valentine's day card, and for the first time ever a simple mail gets lost for me. She'll never get it. Speak of shit luck!! No point sending another card now, it won't arrive on time.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Why don't you give it in person? :)

• We're both off work this week. Who knows? Her not receiving the card might've been a good thing. After all, I did express my feelings in it (even though I know she likes me - but can't be 100% certain).

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 15

• Disastrous. I had a date with chemistry. I tried to make some moves on her... But she rejected me... Said I wasn't her type 😞

• Among my Chemistry books since I have a chem exam tomorrow. Hopefully, I'm free now and it has been a normal day for me
    #SingleguysWillBeSINGLE!

• My girlfriend and I went to the beach and a nice for drinks and then out to a restaurant for more drinks. It was a pretty relaxing day. Just wish it had been colder, it was freaking 36C on the east coast...

• How did it go? Dude, I haven't even taken the lotion out the drawer yet :D

• Same as any other day. Alone and at home. Great times.

• Quite shitty, at best. One of my peers had a terrible seizure in class today, requiring us to tend to him and call the paramedics. My sociology teacher bored the shit out of me. Rubbing salt in the wound, I couldn't flirt with the girl I like today because of the mood she was in after seeing one of our peers collapse, I still talked to her a lot, but couldn't flirt with her. My package was supposed to arrive today, but surprise, it didn't. I got my quiz back and did terrible on it. I had to watch my peer leave on a stretcher. I had a problem with Microsoft word in that it wouldn't send to my professor, requiring nearly an hour of troubleshooting to get it to finally send. I hurt myself flipping my butterfly knife, now my nail is cut down the middle about a millimeter into the skin. And the fact that my journey to getting a girlfriend is quite stagnant has put me in a melancholy mood. The sun didn't come out all day long. So yeah, typical Valentine's day for me.

• Well, I could be a 3D projection of a two-dimensional space. Wouldn't that be weird?

• Great. I pooed, slept well and have eaten.

• Those who are online are probably single.πŸ˜‚

• Same as any other day

• Good

• It's still Valentine's Day

• Out of the window

• Naked and alone so fare.

• Porn, lubes and masturbation.
    Life rockzzzzzzzzzz

• Sounds a lot like mine! Except I did the female version.
      Bath, chocolate, alone time..