#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Do you have any hilarious Valentine's Day incident to share?

Happy Valentine's Day! :)

Today my 4-year-old niece was out for playing and saw a couple walking holding hands. She went to them and screamed "IT'S Valentine's DAY TODAY" (no one knows who taught her) the couple laughed. How would you react if a kid came up to you like that? 😂 I did buy her flowers for Valentine's Day though. She's such a bundle of joy. ❤

And you know what I did when I was her age? A man was peeing on the sidewalk and I went to him and asked him 'what are you doing?' 😒

19

Most Helpful Guy

• I showed up at my date's house an hour early to surprise her with a limo ride I had rented, so we could drive around a while and drink champagne. Her ex boyfriend was there and they smelled of sex. I told her to fuck herself and went out in the limo and found some good looking girls I'd never met. We drove around, drank champagne, had a great time. I never talked to my date again.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I had a date with my "chemistry book". She rejected me. Said I wasn't her type 😭

Does that count as a "hilarious" incident to you?

• Damn when I was 4 years old, I didn't even know what a birthday or a new year is 😂😂

• I swear she's one hell of an advanced kid. 2010's kid. Kid of the new decade. Have to understand 😂

• My niece watches Spiderman and Elsa lol. And those videos with nursery rhymes. My sister is afraid she will ruin her eyesight so we have the rule of keeping the WiFi off when she's at home.

• Oh, cool then!

• Yes a couple years ago when I was 16 on Valentine's Day thiS girl I was set up with gave me chocolate and a stuffed bear and I gave her the same thing to this very day it scares my family how I still have the stuffed bear

• Technically they shouldn't

or we single people can massacre a pope are rekindle the memories or the execution of VALENTINE

• nope

• Nope

• No. 😊

• why will i share it with u

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!