#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

What's the best way to approach a friends with benefits on Valentine's Day?

I have a thing with a friends with benefits and I would really like to ask him out today so I don't spend Valentine's Day alone. But I don't want him to think I want something more out of this relationship. HELP!

624

Most Helpful Guys

• If you don't talk to him on the reg but do fuck-around. Let him no your lonely wik wik but have him meet you out so he has time to flirt you up! Take him to wherever you do and lay it on his ass like both of you didn't know you could do!! Then cold shoulder his ass for a day or so lol. He's a friends with benefits things won't get likey likey unless you let them.

• I think you want something more out of the relationship but don't want him to know that just yet.

Most Helpful Girls

• It's going to sound like you want romance with your sex. I don't know how he'd react to it, but that's what it's going to seem like

• Don't do it. Are you into him? 🤔

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 22

• friends with benefits is a bad idea, especially for women, but for both sexes ultimately. Of course you want something more, we all do, so why settle for less? You are somebody's fucktoy and that's what you've signed up for, he might very well be pursuing someone else romantically.

• I didn't think being friends with benefits entitled you to things like Valentines Day and other things that you would normally do in a relationship with someone you actually love. I thought all you were to each other are friends with the added benefit of being a sex toy.

• 1 Girl. Hi (friend with benefits) I want to live out a fantasy on Valentine's day and then later fun sexy time.
    Guy. Sure that's sounds great what do you want to do?
    2. Guy. I've been thinking and I think the two of us would make a good valentine couple. What do you think?
    Girl. I already have a valentine.

• Just invite him out and just spend it like a normal day, just act like today is any other and I don't see it would make him think anything

• Ask yourself first why are you so afraid of him thinking you want something more. Better let things flow as they comes.

• If you have to ask him it, he already has plans with another woman

• Jump at him, aiming his mouth with your bare pussy and say "Tell me how much you like me" and enjoy the sensations :P

• Go ahead and tell him what you want. Sincerity can help so no one gets hurts at the end!

• why do u need a friend with benefit when u can find true love

• maybe compliment him only about his looks and tell him you want his body one day?

• Hit him up late tonight. So it's obviously not a date

• Just say hey in going to so & so, wanna go?

• Just be direct!

• Let him know that its just. Day to NOT be alone.

• Lol u can be natural like u always are.

• That's what it would sound like if u asked him out

• Just fuck each other hard

• It might ruin the relationship between you two.

• dont see them

• I think that would be fine.

• Train!!! All Aboard!!!

• If he’s not busy with someone else he probably wants to get laid too.

I would start with the sex end of things. I know you crave the emotional support for Valentine’s Day but you can’t expect without screwing things up.

What Girls Said 4

• If you are direct with them it's perfect. In these situations its so easy to be honest.

• You mean you want something more out of this relationship?

• Same as you would on any other day.

• just call him and ask him

Valentines Day