1. I believe Valentines Day it is just a business commercial type day to make or force people buy stuff. . Stores and business do not even care about the real meaning of it.
2. For those who are into a relationship, you can celebrate it 364 days of the week, why it has to be celebrate just one day. You can profess your love or whatever you call it, any day. The same applies for your friends.
3. Im single and I had always been single my entire life literally, I had never had a boyfriend before in my life or even dated either or hang out eitherso I dont even know the meaning of a Valentines day or even being in love so for me the day is useless.
4. Some people are fake on this day like they love their SO so much and they treat them good but then the following days they could be again fighting and arguing or discuss about anything. so where is the love? So why is the difference between one day are the others? Nothing.
5. It is like any other day of the week
So Im anti-Valentines Day now and I had always been and I think I will always be as I dont see any bright future for me in the attraction/love department, that does not exist or ever existed in my life.
Better be single my whole life and die single than never experience love with someone who is not worth not even a dime.
Congratulations to the ones who are in a relationship and know and understand the meaning of it!