#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

What do guys think about Valentines Day?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have learned that Valentine's day is a day that is set aside to enjoy my lady, and her to enjoy me. We get cards for each other, we might even have a present for each other. We will have a dinner, out or in, and then maybe enjoy the evening together, hopefully with a good night of lovin'.
    We should do this more often, but at least we will do this on Valentine's day for sure.
    Just need to find a lady!

1|0
    0|0
Valentines Day

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• I do love valentines day just because of this:

cdn.discordapp.com/.../unknown.png

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

0|1
    0|0
  • PSG vs Real Madrid tonight!

Haha
    In all honesty it's just an ordinary day, people should spoil their significant other as often as they can afford to and not for a specific day such as today.

0|0
    0|0
  • This

1|2
    0|0
  • Waste... of... time. if a guy uses Valentine's (DAY) to be romantic, that's pathetic. This day is just a day for people to spend too much money and do things that should be done every other day or everytime during the year.😐

0|1
    0|0
  • a corporate conspiracy in order to make everyone spend more money that day otherwise our S/Os appreciate us less. So, all in all : total bullshit

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's a corporate scam, but I like making the special girl feel special

0|1
    0|0
  • Even though I hate it I know it's seen as a thing so had to do somthing with my girl

0|0
    0|0
  • its good if you have a girlfriend but its another day if your are single

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a nice day to celebrate with his gf/bf. If you're single it's also fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it when I have a girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • nightmare for singles

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuckintines day LoL

0|1
    0|0
  • Potential time bomb

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, it was Wednesday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Loada bollox

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just another normal day...

0|1
    0|0
  • when u don't have a girl it's just another day lol

0|0
    0|0
  • se x all day

0|0
    0|0
  • It's stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes me reconsider why I'm still single.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a bullshit commercial holiday that uses guilt to convince idiot males to spend money on females who have been taught expect males to be subservient to them simply because it's expected.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes

Valentines Day