#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

What do guys think about Valentines Day?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I have learned that Valentine's day is a day that is set aside to enjoy my lady, and her to enjoy me. We get cards for each other, we might even have a present for each other. We will have a dinner, out or in, and then maybe enjoy the evening together, hopefully with a good night of lovin'.
    We should do this more often, but at least we will do this on Valentine's day for sure.
    Just need to find a lady!

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 22

• I do love valentines day just because of this:

cdn.discordapp.com/.../unknown.png

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

• PSG vs Real Madrid tonight!

Haha
    In all honesty it's just an ordinary day, people should spoil their significant other as often as they can afford to and not for a specific day such as today.

• This

• Waste... of... time. if a guy uses Valentine's (DAY) to be romantic, that's pathetic. This day is just a day for people to spend too much money and do things that should be done every other day or everytime during the year.😐

• a corporate conspiracy in order to make everyone spend more money that day otherwise our S/Os appreciate us less. So, all in all : total bullshit

• I think it's a corporate scam, but I like making the special girl feel special

• Even though I hate it I know it's seen as a thing so had to do somthing with my girl

• its good if you have a girlfriend but its another day if your are single

• It's a nice day to celebrate with his gf/bf. If you're single it's also fine

• I love it when I have a girlfriend

• nightmare for singles

• Fuckintines day LoL

• Potential time bomb

• For me, it was Wednesday.

• Loada bollox

• It's a day.

• Just another normal day...

• when u don't have a girl it's just another day lol

• se x all day

• It's stupid

• It makes me reconsider why I'm still single.

• It's a bullshit commercial holiday that uses guilt to convince idiot males to spend money on females who have been taught expect males to be subservient to them simply because it's expected.

Valentines Day