#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

How did everyone’s Valentine’s Day go?

Mine went great I spent the whole day with myself I’ve never been happier.

824

Most Helpful Guy

• Me and my bestfriend posed as gay to get 50% off the price at the rush trampoline park 😂

• 😭😭😭I’m weak that’s so smart tho omg. And it worked?😭

• Can you see the rest of the sentence? When i clicked [+] it cuts off at butts.. 😠

• 😂😭Yea I saw it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was single this valentines day but it was honestly such a good day because who needs guys when you have your best friends right? My girls all brought me chocolate and flowers and I love them sm

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 23

What Girls Said 7

• Mine didn't go so great, it's probably the last time I celebrate it

• Took a math quiz, that I think I did good on, my university had a chocolate fountain so I had me a couple of chocolate strawberries and chocolate Marshmallows. It was a good day!!

• Here in Latin America my city at least they didn't do anything so did i

• Mine was crap tbh.

• It was okay I guess

• i spent my whole day studying and watching spoken poetry at the street and it feels like a another normal day actually haha

• Amaziiing! Went to an Italian restaurant with my boyfriend, all of his doing, he tried to pay for everything, but I didn't let him~ Paid for my share! He got me a charizard plushie as a gift since I don't like flowers or choc! It was sweeeet

Valentines Day