#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Did Valentine’s make you feel like shit?

I don’t know, normally it doesn’t bother me but I’m getting bored of being single and unloved. Being single is obviously sucky most of the time anyway, but today is just like an excuse for couples to rub it in your face with their flashy gifts and stuff.. just me?

419

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. It's always been just another day for me. I'll take advantage of it when I actually have someone to celebrate it with - until then I don't let it bother me

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That’s a good way of looking at it

• Just don't have the mindset that you just want a boyfriend for the sake of having a boyfriend. Look around you and see if you've run across someone worth being a girlfriend too. Then go for it

• Damn you’re wise haha, good advice thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• I did something flashy to my bestfriend's locker. (Taping a bouquet of roses and chocolate outside and scatter rose petals everywhere) She got flustered and it was really cute. I mean, I celebrate for the love of my friends.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That’s cute! But we’re on holiday from school so my friends were all away or working

What Guys Said 18

• Hell no! I had a lovely lie in. Gave myself a haircut & had a steaming hot shower afterwards. Got dressed & made myself some tasty food. Afterwards, I went out shopping for a special someone that I love very much: He's been through a lot lately & it's days like these that he remembers how far he has come - Hence, he was smiling all day. All this, was for... Me :-) Forget what society throws at us/what others are doing. Wake up & be proud of who you are & love yourself first & foremost. The rest... It'll take care of itself! (This is my 1st opinion so to speak so thank you for reading it) Peace x

• No, Valentine's day never makes me feel like s***! Quite the reverse. Whenever I see a couple happy, that makes me happy too in the sight that tells me:

Love is in the air!

• Valentine's day always makes so many singles feel like shit. It made me feel like shit, and I haven't even left the house.

• Always. But really I do feel like shit every other day of the year too. So...

• Kinda did, just broke recently and today was our one year anniversary

• No but i'm single and unloved

• Always does.

• Was single for 22 years never cared 4 the day

• Just another day.

• No..

• A bit yes

• No, I don't really care about "special" days.

• Me too. I felt like shit today.

• Yep.

• Agreed 😥

• Yep, pretty much

• i live in my own world, i did not even acknowledge valentines day. therefore , no it didn't make me feel any way.

• Yes. I want tu spit on him who created this

What Girls Said 3

• honestly yes I didn't understand why my day was going so horrible until I realized it was because of all the happiness the couple's were having

• Yess it’s like, i want to be happy for you but also can you not?

• Made me sad

• Yes. It does every year.