#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

It's Valentine's Day, does anyone feel like this day pressures you to be romantic? Or physically intimate?

I see a lot of "it's vday who you going to do? Who have you done it with?" I feel like a lot of girls get pressured into sex on this day. Or worse feel like it's their duty. I don't know maybe I'm talking out of my ass. Thoughts?It's Valentine's Day, does anyone feel like this day pressures you to be romantic? Or physically intimate??
  • Mackenzie this is why you're single.
  • Get a cat.
  • I love you, let's do the dirty... Dishes.
    Vote C

618

Most Helpful Guy

• Last Valentine's day I picked some roses from my garden stood on a street corner and gave one to everyone that walked by. Quite a few people came to me with frowns and left with smiles. To me Valentine's day is about sharing love, not just when your in a relationship or dating someone. It doesn't have to be "romantic" or involve sex. If you decided not to show love to anyone else, then at least show love to yourself.

What Guys Said 17

• Valentine's Day is your take on love. Whether that be sitting on your couch watching a Friends marathon for the tenth time by yourself, snuggling with your lover in a bed, having sex, or just taking a luxurious bath with a ton of bubbles and a few candles. Valentine's Day should be no more pressure for anybody to do anything with any person.

• I like Valentine's Day but you're dumb if you feel pressured to do stuff. It's a celebration of the idea but everyone has a different conception of love. Everyone loves differently so if you feel you have to do dinner and flowers and gifts, it's because you lack imagination and Thsts what you think you should do.

• No I definitely feel like Valentine's day pressures people into things. Honestly this is my least favorite holiday.

• I hate how girls pressure me into having a huge junk.

• I just think girls are expecting to feel special on this day yet what about the other days.. it's a dumb holiday

• Always depends who you and you're partner are. There are couples who only chill the whole day on Netflix, there are couples who fuck 6 times that day and there are way more

• Not really, it makes me feel lonely and reminds me that I still have much to learn before I turn the tides in the dating world.

• Na. It’s like any other day for me. Although I may get intimate with my self later. 😍

• Valentines Day makes a lot of people want to do something romantic and it sucks for singles

• I'll cook you a nice dinner and then we can do the dirty dishes, lol.

• Your vote chiices make nk sense...

• Just another day.

• Not to me. Not a fan of this day.

• Yes some people do feel pressured. In retrospect I realize that’s a massive red flag. If I were single I’d never date someone who wasn’t gleeful vs complaining about pressure to have a romantic and sexual time.

• It’s always been women pressuring me on valentines... they go insane. Only day I always expect sex on is my birthday but I don’t demand

What Girls Said 6

• I love you let’s do the dirty... dishes!!!❤️ Happy valentines day

• All my girlfriend and I did was snuggle somewhat more than normal and play video games together all afternoon. I also made her breakfast in bed

• i personally feel like there's more pressure on guys to be romantic than on girls to be sexual.

• I don't feel pressured

• It's just like any other day

• It didn't pressure me to do anything like that