#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Valentine’s Day gifts?

Simple question
what did you receive for Valentine’s Day? Or
What did you give someone for Valentine’s Day?
💗

53

Most Helpful Guy

• Gave my girlfriend a football with a valentine and she gave me a teddy bear with a valentine

Most Helpful Girl

• Me and my boyfriend (2 months together the 13th Feb) decided to not do anything for Valentines day except have him sleep over and sex. We haven't had sex for a month (various issues) so it was amazing.

• Was this the first time you guys have had sex? If you don’t mind never asking.. that sounds special:)

• Awwww that’s so cute!! Happy Valentine’s Day sweetie!

• To you to! Xx

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 4

• a bunny rabbit and a heart shaped box of turtles chocolates!

how about you?

• I love turtles!
      My guy friend treated me to lunch today as a gift since I don’t have a valentine this year

• awe, that was nice of him :) and yea turtles are amazing. lol... have you tried the latte/coffee ones I forget exactly what they are called.. if you haven't you should wow!

• Yeah he’s a sweetheart! No I haven’t tried that kind I’ll go to Ralph’s or something and get those kind

• I received 3 flowers, and I have him a big heart shaped box of chocolates, a box of his favourite cookies, and a customized pop-up card.

• Nothing and Nothing.

• i bought myself a pudding ^^

Valentines Day