#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

How did everyone's Valentine's day go?

How did everyone's Valentine's day go??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Great, my parents usually buy all us kids something for Valentines Day and I got pizza and chocolate to make chocolate covered bananas. Plus some Valentines tic taks as an initial gift

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• After giving a gift to my crush who already rejected me I was hit my a car and missed driving school so I'd say it went a bit fubar but sad thing is this isn't my worst Valentine's day

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• Just like most other days. I had classes. I completed a 7 page reflection paper on young adulthood, and finished preparing for a group presentation on macro issues in young adulthood. Now I will have a late night snack and go to bed soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • A certain news report and certain family news have made this the worst February 14th I've experienced

0|0
    0|0
  • It really was not what I was expecting. The night ended young, nothing happened, and he gave me 3 flowers. Honestly, I'm pissed off

0|0
    0|0
  • -and im completely fine bein the guy in blue

0|0
    0|0
  • I had school and work all day. So, pretty satisfying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Texting my crush and he invited to his birthday party.

0|1
    0|0
  • It was fine I just stayed home and took care of my kids

0|0
    0|0
  • Like always, I was alone πŸ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
  • It's been a lovely day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boring...

0|0
    0|0
    • I would love to have had just a boring day today. Instead, I got the worst Valentine's day ever

• Yeah. Mine was just like any other day. Can you believe my boyfriend stayed quiet all day. Didn't answer call didn't reply text LOL. But whatever

• I’m the third finger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Great, I had fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a normal day

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a dentist appointment 😣

0|0
    0|0