#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Anyone without a Valentine , You're not alone?

If you don't have a valentine today , how do you feel?

1312

Most Helpful Girl

• I’ve never had a valentine before so i don’t really care about it. But i was also rejected by a guy i had a huge crush on and he was kind of a dick about it so i may have felt a little sad

• Awh Im Sorry , then he didn't deserve you

• Time will heal both of our hearts! can I pm you about the situation i was in with my crush?

• I agree ! And you sure can :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I have always been single. Hence I don't really care about Valentine's day.

• Awh, how come?

• Thats good , im single too! High Five :)

• That's great!.

What Girls Said 12

• I don't have one and I don't particularly care tbh it's a day that's been orchestrated by businesses to make money. I'd much rather celebrate an anniversary of some kind then Valentine's day as everything one is crowded I like simple and calm and two Valentine's day isn't special to me it's just meh, whereas knowing that me and this guy has been dating for x years is much more important.

• Let’s just say I’m the last one. I bought my dog a valentines gift so I’m feeling pretty good.

• I don't really feel anything. The only thing I'm happy about is getting a holiday and nice dinner with my family 😂

• Well maybe im the only one here who got jealous to everygirl who got bouquet of flowers and box of chocolates from boyfriend..😅

• I can under stand that and can feel the hurt you must have endure

• I don’t really care one way or the other. It’s just another day.

• Fine i guess. Not terribly focusing my life on dating.

• That is good, its sometimes good to just stay away from relationships

• Just how I felt two days ago. Amazing.

• Feel horrible

• you should't feel horrible
      there's a lot of important things in life, than just having a valentine

• I dont have one and I am unbothered.

• Never had a Valentine but it still feels horrible

• It sounds like your not choosing the right type that suits you You obviously have the dying art called Romance x

• never ever so sad for you

• I in a different timezone so valentines day was yesterday for me, I've never had anyone do anything for valentines day with me so I'm used to it.

• But the whole point is to make a fuss To make each other know how special you are

What Guys Said 11

• I felt alone, there was a girl I wouldn't asked, but after a peer had a seizure in front of us, requiring us to assist him and call the paramedics, we were both too frightened to be thinking about that. I sent a gif to a pen pal but she left me on "read"😂

• Don’t really care. My roommate is at home with a sexy ass girl and I’m eating pizza and watching breaking bad. I mean I think my night is way better. Considering he complained how much money he spend today while she was in the bathroom lol

• Good because this is a bullshit holiday means nothing.. the fact that people go out of their way on a day just so big business can make their money its a joke..

• I did what all mature single adults did tonight. Went to a bar and cried into a beer for a bit before heading home.

• There's enough for all of us.. xD

• it's finally over

• i never had a valentine before, so im used to it

• Yes I am alone

• I was and am without Valentine

• Just another day to me