#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

If an ex doesn't have romantic feelings for you anymore, would they get you flowers for Valentines day?

And take you out?
E. g. movie or dinner
  • Yes they still would
  • No they wouldn't.. that means they still have feelings

12
Valentines Day

What Guys Said 2

• It seems like you want to be told that if an ex doesn't give you flowers than they still like you. That's wrong. That thought process is super flawed.
    Flowers are given to express emotion and feelings, not the opposite.
    Would it make sense for anyone to give someone a bouquet of flowers and say "I really don't like you and honestly don't feel anything towards you." NO, doesn't make sense.

• Lol funny.
      My ex bought me flowers for valentines day

• Ohhok. Thanks for clearing it up :)

• Good luck! 🙌

• Ex are complicated and sometimes messy relationships. It depends on many factors and there's attachment, real love, desire, feeling lonely. All this can cloud a person's reasoning and judgement. All I know is that the past belongs to the past

What Girls Said 1

• Possibly yes. Depends what the ex is like as a person. Only you will no if them little details he shows you are in a romantic way or rather in a way that says I care about you but that is it x

Valentines Day