#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Valentines day, YAY or NAY?

Valentines day, YAY or NAY?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a good thing. It allows you to tell someone that you love them only once a year, saving you from having to bother the rest of the year round. It's like mother's day, you can just ring your mother on that day and the rest of the year you don't have to.

We need more of these days to spare us from effort. Underwear washing day would be nice.

What Guys Said 2

• I tell my SO i love her everyday, and everyday I mean it. But Valentine's isn't just about that. To me it's a day to celebrate it rather than just admit it's true.

• I as someone not capable of love find the whole day quite offensive. (Like an infertile woman on mother's Day or a cripple on work out at work week)

What Girls Said 2

• Yay. It's true that you should show your love to your partner every day, so what's wrong with taking one day out of the year to REALLY show your partner how special they are? I just see it as an opportunity to be extra sweet and sappy (and blow his mind in bed). πŸ˜‰

• Yay. It’s nice to have a day dedicated to love