What would be your ideal date?

So I'm bored and listening to a song that I love so much. And realized this would literally be my ideal date with someone (it'll never happen but I can dream). So for the same of not being bored what is everyone else's ideal dates. And it can be super unrealistic like mine

That's the video

36

Most Helpful Guy

• My ideal date, we go out to the waterfront just at dusk, have some light snacks, watch the tide roll in, hear the crash of the waves, feel the cool breeze, and sit there and talk for hour about life and have deep, intellectual, thought provoking discussion. That would be mine

Most Helpful Girl

• A cooked meal at home , then watch a movie on Netflix together , then a walk under the stars and moonlight

I'm not into big fancy restaurants etc

25
  • Lol I would love a girl to go 4x4ing out in the woods with me in a beat up rusty truck from the 1980s and finish the night by snuggling by the fire under starlight and sleep the night in a tent

• Riding horses in the Watching Reservation. Or watching a romantic movie at the Showroom in Asbury Park.

• dinner, go home to a combined long lingering together bath, major foreplay, oral sex and then penetrative sex. ending the night cuddling.

• Dinner, Music, Passionate SEX :*

• tropical resort

• Sex after date