What has been the most memorable Valentine’s Day to you?

A few years ago I planned a picnic to surprise my boyfriend. It was a beautiful park, one side was forest like and the other side was a Japanese garden... we walked all afternoon, laughed, flirt and we were authentically happy hugging each other that Valentines Day.

How was your experience? What made that Valentine’s Day so memorable to you? What has been the most memorable Valentine’s Day to you?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not romantic in any way, but a few years ago I went to this small horror convention that just happened to fall on Valentine's Day and I got to meet Ogre from Skinny Puppy--a band that I've been a huge fan of for years.

Since the convention was small and I came in toward the end of it, his table was wide open and I got to chat with him uninterrupted for a solid 20ish minutes. He's a super nice, and really cool guy and he even asked me for some dental advice when I told him I was a dental assistant. Overall it was kinda surreal and every fan's dream experience.

I doubt any date will ever compare.

I don't really do selfies (or any pics of myself on the internet for that matter) but this one's an exception :)

Most Helpful Guy

• i still hold on to the vday card the girl i liked in high school, came from. we don't speak to this day, but, i still have it. im 29

11
  • Positive: organised my birthday dinner on V day and it was decent fun.
    Negative: got a panic attack.

• The one where I got the most gainz in strength training!